Ingredients for making mango morning cocktail
- Mango 1 pc.
- Lemon 1 pc.
- Orange 1 pc.
- Pear 1 pc.
- Low-fat yogurt (if you want to make a non-alcoholic cocktail) 200 grams
- Mango liquor (if you want to make an alcoholic cocktail) 50 grams
- Ice cream (preferably vanilla) 3-4 tablespoons per serving
- Ice 4-5 cubes
- Sugar (or icing sugar) 3-4 tablespoons
- Mint 1 sprig per 1 serving
- Main Ingredients: Orange, Lemon, Yogurt, Liqueur
- Serving 4 servings
- World CuisineAsian, Oriental
Inventory:Cutting board, Knife, Glass or bowl, Blender, Kettle, Tablespoon, Glasses (serving), Ice tongs, Tubes, Cocktail umbrella - by the number of servings, Refrigerator
Making a mango morning cocktail:
Step 1: Prepare the lemon and orange juices.Lemon and orange should be washed thoroughly with hot water, as producers often spray citrus fruits with harmful substances to preserve fruits. Boil water in a kettle, pour it into a bowl. Cut the lemon and orange in half, scald with boiling water and squeeze the juice from the fruit into a glass or bowl.
Step 2: Peel and chop the mango and pear.
Step 3: Combine and mix all the ingredients.If you are preparing a non-alcoholic cocktail, then in a blender you need to place slices of pear, slices of mango, pour lemon and orange juices, add low-fat yogurt, vanilla ice cream and stir everything until a homogeneous mass is formed. But if you make an alcoholic cocktail, instead of yogurt you should add mango liquor, and do not whip the ice cream in a blender.
Step 4: Serve the mango morning cocktail.The resulting mass must be poured into glasses, insert tubes. Garnish an exotic cocktail with a sprig of mint, slices or circles of mango. In the case of preparing an alcoholic cocktail, put 3 to 4 tablespoons of vanilla ice cream in a glass. Serve the cocktail in a chilled form (for this, keep it in the refrigerator for 1 - 1.5 hours), then drop 1 - 2 ice cubes in each serving and decorate with a cocktail umbrella. Good appetite!
- - You can also squeeze the juices of lemon and orange not only in a hot way, but using a juicer.
- - In a cocktail, it is usually customary to insert 2 tubes per serving. Question: "Why?" There are many reasons for this, for example, 2 people can drink the same cocktail. And it also happens that two- or even three-layer cocktails - each has its own tube.
- - Instead of fresh mango, you can use canned fruits, but the taste of the cocktail will be a little different, and you can also add or replace some ingredients. For example, you can add slices of pineapple, an apple, lime is often used instead of lemon.
- - If you sprinkle the prepared cocktail with grated dark chocolate, this will give it a special sweet taste and aroma.