1. I put in the robot sifted flour and baking powder, soft and diced butter, egg, sugar, a little salt, vanilla sugar and chewed until it became a crumbly dough.
2. Then I took it out of the robot and kneaded it on the table with a little flour, until it became a homogeneous dough. I wrapped it in film and let it cool for 30 minutes.
3. After 30 minutes I took out the dough (and let it soften a little) I heated the oven to 180 ° I stretched a piece of dough 3mm and I started to make the biscuit shapes. You have to get an even number.
4. I put baking paper in the stove tray and put it in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
5. I let it cool ... and then I turned the faragauri part, I put half a teaspoon of jam in them and then I glued the part with holes.
"Madeleine" cookies - simple and quick recipe!
"Madeleine" cookies. The recipe is simple and quick, but it has some peculiarities, which you must take into account. The cookies have a specific shell shape and are like small, fluffy and absolutely delicious cakes!
INGREDIENT (ROOM TEMPERATURE):
-1 teaspoon of baking powder
-5 g of vanilla sugar or 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
-1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
-1/4 teaspoon of lemon juice.
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Beat, with a whisk, the eggs with salt, sugar, vanilla sugar, juice and grated lemon peel, until the composition is homogeneous. Leave the mixture for 10 minutes at room temperature.
2. Put the butter, cut into pieces, in a saucepan and heat it until it melts and boils.
Advice. In some recipes it is indicated that the butter should be kept on the fire until it acquires a brown color. But you may not succeed at first, overheat it, and you may not be able to use it. That's why we recommend you just melt it well.
3. Add 2 tablespoons of flour, of the total amount, to the hot butter and mix very well until all the lumps disappear. Allow the mixture to cool until warm.
4.Add the baking powder in the remaining flour, sifted preventively, and mix.
5. Pour the hot butter mixture into the egg bowl, stirring constantly with the whisk. You will notice how the composition becomes denser.
6. Incorporate the flour and mix until smooth. Cover the dough bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes. After resting, the composition of madeleines will be denser.
7. Fill the forms with dough, using 2 teaspoons or a tablespoon of ice cream.
Advice. If you do not have a special shape of madeleine, use any other with a depth of 1.5-2 cm.
8. Bake the cookies in the preheated oven at 180 ° C for 10-12 minutes. Take the toothpick test.
9. Remove them from the mold and place them on a grill to cool.
Madeleines are crispy on the outside, but very soft, fragrant and fluffy on the inside. We can't explain to you what their magic is, but they are incredibly good!
Mini Chefs have prepared some for us little cookies, o basic cookie recipe for cutting shapes.
You can use the same recipe for stamped cookies, but you have to give up baking powder because they will grow and the drawing will no longer be understood.
Recipe of cookies it can be prepared by children and is an activity you can do together.
Snails with pistachios and coffee cream
• 100 g of wheat flour BL55
• 150 g whole wheat flour
• 1/3 teaspoon of salt
• 35 g powdered sugar
• 35 g butter or margarine
• 145 ml of milk
• 13 g of fresh yeast
• 1 egg (half for dough, half for greased)
• 80 g chopped pistachios
• 40-50 g of powdered sugar
• 35-40 ml of cooking oil
• 50 ml of warm milk
• 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
• 150 ml of milk
• 50 g granulated sugar
• 100 ml of water
• 3 teaspoons instant coffee
• 1 whole egg
• 16 g cornstarch
• 25 g butter
• 1 pinch of salt
• + 100 ml liquid cream
• + 1 tablespoon granulated sugar