Shrimp Soup Ingredients
- Potato 3 pieces
- Carrot 1 piece
- Onion 1 piece
- Shrimp 200-300 grams
- ½ tablespoon tomato paste
- Garlic 1 clove
- Lemon 1 piece
- Filtered water 1.5 liters
- Parsley 1 bunch
- Ground black pepper to your liking
- Table salt to your liking
- Bay leaf 1 piece
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 4 servings
- World CuisineAsian, Oriental
Inventory:Cutting board, Sharp knife, Saucepan, Ladle, Stewpan, Tablespoon, Teaspoon, Sieve, Cooker, Serving plates, Ladle
Making Shrimp Soup:
Step 1: Prepare the shrimp.Rinse the shrimp well under cool running water. Then place them in a small stewpan, with half a liter of boiling clean water. Add to them a bay leaf, then squeeze the juice of half a lemon, salt to your taste and season with your favorite herbs or spices. Cook the shrimp for about 1 minute, then remove from heat. Through the smallest sieve that you find in your kitchen, strain the broth. Do not pour it, in the future it will become the basis of our soup.
Step 2: Step 2: Prepare the vegetables.Potatoes, carrots and pre-peeled onions, rinse thoroughly under cold running water. Remove the skin from carrots and potatoes. Cut potatoes into large cubes, carrots into medium cubes or half rings. Grind onions as well.
Step 3: Step 3: Cooking the soup.Now pour the broth left over from the shrimp into a small saucepan, put on the fire and bring to a boil. After which, put the vegetables in it, also bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and remove the foam. Cook for about 20 minutes. Add the tomato paste, then garlic, shrimp, passed through the garlic press. Squeeze the juice from the remaining half of the lemon. Salt and pepper to your liking. Boil the soup until cooked.
Step 4: Step 4: Serve the shrimp soup.Once the soup is ready, cover it with a lid and let it brew for 15 minutes. Then pour on serving plates and garnish with finely chopped parsley. Good appetite!
- - It is not advisable to clean the shrimp, as their carapace gives the dish a special marine taste. You need to clean them just before the meal, although if you prefer, you can clean them beforehand.
- - If you wish, you can replace the potatoes with rice or ginger root.
- - Also in this soup you can add a little chicken, and garnish not only with parsley, but also with grated cheese. In this case, the soup, of course, will lose the low-calorie status, but it will become richer and more satisfying.
- - Well, if your family has lovers of cream soups, then you can add soup through a blender before adding shrimp.