Beetroot Fruit Salad Ingredients
- Beets 1 piece
- Dried apricots large 3 pieces
- Pineapple 1 clove
- Nuts and raisins 2 tablespoons
- Jam or honey (any) 2 tablespoons
- Main Ingredients: Beets, Nuts
- Serving 2 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Cutting Board, Sharp Knife, Saucepan, Grater, Kitchen Stove, Microwave, Serving Plates
Cooking Beetroot Fruit Salad:
Step 1: Prepare the beets.Rinse the beets well under running cold water, place in a pan, fill with water so that the beets are completely under it. Put on medium heat, when the water boils, reduce the flame. Cook the beets about 20-30 minutes. Time will depend on the size of the beets, the larger it is - the longer it will cook. Check its readiness with a knife, pierce the beets in the middle and if the knife passes smoothly and glides, then it is ready. Then remove it from the pan, cool well and peel it. Cut in half and grate both halves on a medium grater.
Step 2: Cooking the Salad.Cut a slice from pineapple, cut the skin, and cut the flesh into small cubes. Also finely chop the dried apricots. Now combine all the crushed ingredients in a bowl, add to them a mixture of nuts with raisins. Mix everything thoroughly.
Step 3: Season the salad.Now take a jam, such as apricot, put it in a small cup, put in the microwave, literally for 2 minutes. When the jam warms up and begins to boil, remove the cup from the microwave and pour jam on top of the salad.
Step 4: Serve a beetroot fruit salad.Stir well, place them on serving plates, and serve them for a romantic breakfast, afternoon snack, or light dinner. Good appetite!
- - Dried apricots, if you wish, you can replace it with prunes or combine these 2 ingredients. The taste of the salad will be even more interesting and varied.
- - If you use large nuts, such as walnuts, in the salad, then immediately before adding them to the salad, it is worth chopping them.
- - You can also fill such a salad with whipped cream, the fat content of which will be at least 20 percent. But at the same time, this salad will no longer be lean.