Cheese Muffin Ingredients
- Premium wheat flour 300 gr.
- Chicken egg 1 pc.
- Milk (3.5%) 350 ml.
- Sugar 1 teaspoon
- Cheese (any) 100-125 gr.
- Baking powder for dough 1 teaspoon
- Mustard oil (or vegetable) 50 ml.
- Salt (pinch) to taste
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 6 servings
Cupcakes, Bowl, Grater, Fork, Serving Dish
Cooking muffins with cheese:
Step 1: Cooking Cheese Dough.
In a bowl, combine wheat flour, baking powder for dough, sugar and salt. Finely grate half the cheese and add to the bowl with flour.
In another bowl, beat the egg with a fork, add milk and mustard oil, mix thoroughly and pour into the flour, and mix until a homogeneous mass is formed.
Grate the remaining cheese, add to the dough and finally knead not very cool dough.
Step 2: Cooking Muffins with Cheese.
Set to preheat the oven to a temperature of 180 degrees. We take special molds for muffins and grease with a piece of butter or vegetable oil. And then we spread in them, approximately, one at a time (you can slide) a tablespoon of dough.
Put bake in the oven 30 minutes until a golden crust forms.
Step 3: Serve the muffins with cheese.
After about 30 minutes, we remove the molds from the oven, cool slightly. We make aromatic tea or coffee, transfer muffins to a serving dish and you can call households to the table. Enjoy your meal!
- - In addition to cheese, you can put finely chopped ham or any other sausage in the dough.
- - You can bake whole cheese cake, and then cut it into portioned slices.
- - Muffin readiness can be checked with a match or a toothpick.