- 3 cups (loosely packed) watercress, thick stems trimmed, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions (white and pale green parts only)
- 2 teaspoons plus 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 large skinless boneless chicken breast halves
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
Blanch watercress in pot of boiling salted water 30 seconds; drain. Cool. Squeeze out excess water. Finely chop watercress. Mix watercress, mayonnaise, onions and 2 teaspoons lemon juice in small bowl to blend. Season with salt and pepper. DO AHEAD Can be made 2 days ahead. Cover and chill.
Place each chicken breast between sheets of plastic wrap. Using meat mallet or rolling pin, pound chicken to 1/2-inch thickness. Cut each chicken breast lengthwise in half. Place chicken in glass baking dish. Pour remaining 2 tablespoons lemon juice and olive oil over chicken. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour or overnight.
Heat heavy large skillet over medium-high heat. Remove chicken from marinade. Working in batches, sauté chicken until cooked through, about 2 minutes per side. Transfer to 4 plates. Garnish each with dollop of mayonnaise and lemon wedge.