We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Making White Vegetable Sauce
- Chicken egg 1 piece.
- Unsweetened butter 60 gr.
- Premium wheat flour 40 gr.
- Lemon 0.5 pieces.
- Meat broth or water -0.5 liters. taste
- Salt 0.5 tsp.
- Pepper to taste.
- Main ingredients: Oil, Flour
- Serving 4 servings
Inventory:Knife, Whisk, Spoon, Saucepan, Sieve, Microwave, Plate, Stove, Sauce boat
Preparation of white sauce for vegetables:
Step 1: prepare the butter.Melt half the butter. You can do it in the microwave. Put a plate of butter in the microwave for 30 seconds. Pour the melted butter into a small saucepan.
Step 2: introduce the remaining ingredients.Separate the yolk from the protein, we need only the yolk. Filter the broth with a sieve. Add flour to the saucepan with butter, whisk with a whisk so that there are no lumps. Then add cold broth or water, mix with a spoon. Add the remaining ingredients - salt, pepper and yolk, whisk a little with a whisk.
Step 3: prepare the white sauce.We put the pan on a small fire and periodically stir with a spatula until boiling, about 5-10 minutes. As soon as the sauce boils, immediately remove from heat, add the remaining butter, squeeze half a lemon, whisk for a couple of minutes with a whisk.
Step 4: serve the white sauce.Pour the finished sauce into a saucepan and serve hot or cold to vegetables or meat. Enjoy your meal!
- - If you want to make the sauce thicker, add less broth or water.
- - White sauce can also be used as gravy or added when stewing vegetables, mushrooms, meat.
- - You can add crushed capers, mushrooms, onions to the finished white sauce.
- - If you are preparing a white sauce for vegetables, then you can use vegetable broth.