Ingredients for the preparation of tortillas with cheese filling "Delighted husband"
- Filtered water 100 ml
- Tomato juice 100 ml
- Vegetable oil (or olive) 2 tablespoons
- Table salt to your liking
- Premium wheat flour 200 grams
- Hard cheese 150 grams
- Chicken (boiled, smoked, any) 100 grams
- Butter 30 grams
- Main ingredients: Cheese, Flour
- Serving 8 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Tablespoon, Measuring cup, Saucepan, Kitchen stove, Kitchen towel, Grater, Cutting board, Sharp knife, Tabletop, Frying pan, Wooden spatula, Serving dish
Cooking cakes with cheese filling "The husband is delighted":
Step 1: Cook the dough.Pour the indicated amount of filtered water into a small saucepan, then add tomato juice and vegetable oil. Put on the stove to medium heat and bring the liquid to a boil, stir occasionally. Then sprinkle with salt to your liking and gradually introduce, pre-sifted flour through a fine sieve. Now quickly mix the mass with a tablespoon, until smooth. Remove the pan from the heat and very carefully take the resulting dough into your hands. The dough is very hot, so try not to burn yourself, it is better to cool the dough a little. Knead the dough and form a bowl out of it, wrap the dough in a clean kitchen towel and place it in a cool place to cool.
Step 2: Prepare the filling.While the dough is cooling, grate the cheese on a coarse grater. Cut smoked or boiled chicken into small cubes and mix with grated cheese. Divide the cooled dough into 10 equal parts. Roll each piece into a ball. Now sprinkle the working surface of the table with flour and roll each piece of dough into a thin layer, the thickness of which should be about 2-3 mm.
Step 3: Fry the tortillas.Place a dry frying pan on the stove, warm well over medium heatand then lay on it a sheet of rolled dough. Fry the cake without turning it over, about 1 minute. Then gently turn it over and lay out the filling. When the cheese begins to melt, gently with a fork, roll the tortilla in half and fry on each side, 40-50 seconds.
Step 4: Serve the cakes with cheese filling "The husband is delighted."Put the finished cakes on a serving plate and grease with butter each one. Serve these amazing cakes in both cold and hot, as they are tasty in any form. Good appetite!
- - If you did not have tomato juice - it does not matter! You can always replace it with 200 ml of clean filtered water and 1.5 tablespoons of thick tomato paste. Dilute pasta in water and add instead of tomato juice.
- - Chicken in this recipe can be replaced with any meat products. It can be ham, boiled pork or regular sausage.
- - If you wish, you can also replace the meat portion of the filling with sesame seeds. You will need it, approximately 2 tablespoons for this recipe.