Ingredients for making buckwheat porridge baked with cottage cheese
- Buckwheat 300 grams
- Cottage cheese (crumbly) 100 grams
- Chicken egg 1 piece
- Feta cheese 50 grams
- Dill 1 bunch
- Parsley 1 bunch
- Butter 60 grams
- Caraway seeds 1/4 teaspoon
- 1/4 teaspoon fennel seeds
- Freshly ground black pepper 1 pinch
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Main ingredients: Cottage cheese, Buckwheat
- Serving 6 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Tablespoon and teaspoon, Measuring cup, Cutting board, Sharp knife, Kitchen stove, Mortar, Oven, Saucepan, Ceramic baking dish, Deep bowl
Cooking buckwheat porridge baked with cottage cheese:
Step 1: Cook the buckwheat.To start very carefully rinse buckwheat porridge under cold running water, sort it out. Then pour into a small saucepan, pour 600 ml of clean water, add a little salt and put on medium heat. When the water boils, remove the resulting foam and reduce the heat. Cook the cereals until cooked.
Step 2: Prepare the rest of the ingredients.Mash caraway and fennel in a mortar. Cut feta into small cubes. In a deep bowl, combine the cottage cheese and the egg, then add the chopped spices to them, season with pepper and salt. Mix everything well to uniform masses. Rinse the dill well under running water, then chop finely. Add the chopped dill and feta to the curd mass. Mix very gently. It is desirable that the masses remain whole pieces feta.
Step 3: Bake the dish.Preheat the oven up to 180 degrees. Ceramic baking dish, bottom and sides of the mold, grease with butter, first put half the boiled buckwheat, lay the curd mass on top and cover with the remaining buckwheat. Cut the remaining butter into small pieces, then lay them on top of the buckwheat. Send the buckwheat form to the oven, for about 15 minutes.
Step 4: Serve buckwheat porridge baked with cottage cheese.Now take the mold out of the oven, cool a little and spread porridge with cottage cheese on portioned plates. Serve hot or warm with sour cream or cream. Good appetite!
- - As a decoration for a dish, you can use finely chopped parsley, just sprinkle it on a plate in plates.
- - To add flavor to the dish, you can add a clove of garlic, previously passed through the garlic press, to the curd mass.
- - Such a dish can be served at least for breakfast, at least as hot for lunch or dinner.