We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Cooking Champignons Cookies
- Chicken eggs 2 pcs.
- Soda 1 tsp
- Starch 4 cups
- Premium wheat flour 0.5 cups
- Butter 300 gr.
- Powdered sugar 1 cup
- Vanilla Sugar 1 Pack
- Main ingredients Flour, Sugar
- Serving 5 servings
Inventory:Bowl, Kitchen knife, Tablespoon, Empty plastic bottle, Baking paper, Oven
Cooking Champignon cookies:
Step 1: Knead the dough.Chop the butter into small cubes, add the icing sugar and vanilla sugar and grind (you can lightly beat with a mixer). Add to the mass of eggs and mix thoroughly again. We connect the flour, starch, soda, sifted through a sieve, and add to the oil and eggs. Knead the mass to a state uniform plastic white dough. We cut the finished dough into balls about the size of a walnut.
Step 2: sculpt the mushrooms.Pour cocoa into a bowl and take a dry and clean empty plastic bottle. We dip a bottle neck in cocoa. Squeeze each ball of dough into the neck of the bottle (part of the dough should be in the neck), then cover it with the palm of the dough left on the outside, gently scroll - a mushroom “leg” should appear. Remove the finished mushroom from the neck.
Step 3: Bake the cookies.Preheat the oven to 180 degrees, and send the mushrooms to bake on 25 minutes. We follow the color of the cookies - the fungi should turn out to be creamy, almost white in color.
Step 4: Serve the champignon cookies.Ready cookies are served with tea, coffee or milk. Enjoy your meal!
- - Starch is preferable to take corn, although potato is suitable.
- - You can add coconut flakes to the dough if desired.
- - Sugar powder can be replaced with regular sugar, but in this case it will be necessary to knead the dough thoroughly and longer.
- - If you do not like vanilla sugar, just remove it from the list of ingredients.