Cheese Cutlet Ingredients
- Hard cheese 200 gr.
- Sausages (any of your choice) 4 pcs.
- Chicken egg 2 pcs.
- Premium wheat flour, 6 tbsp. spoons
- Corn flakes (not sweet) 200 gr.
- Sour cream (any fat content) 1 tbsp. a spoon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Vegetable oil for frying 0.5 cups
- Main ingredients: Sausage and sausages, Cheese
- Serving 4 servings
- World CuisineUkrainian Cuisine
Inventory:Knife, Cutting board, Grater, Bowl, Mortar (or blender), Cutlery, Frying pan, Dish
Making cheese cutlets:
Step 1: Cooking minced meat for cutlets.Initially, we remove the film covering the sausages. Then we put them on a cutting board and cut into small squares. Grind hard cheese. We mix chopped sausages with cheese in a bowl, add one egg, sour cream, 4 tablespoons of previously sifted wheat flour. Salt and pepper a little and carefully knead it.
Step 2: Form the cutlets.
Step 3: Fry products.Non-sweet corn flakes must be ground to a state big crumbs. To do this, you can grind them a little in a mortar or use the forces of a blender or a coffee grinder - this is your choice. It is also necessary to beat one egg in a deep plate with a fork or whisk. Next, dip the formed cutlet on both sides into the egg, and then into the crushed corn flakes. We heat the pan with a small amount of vegetable oil and put the finished product on it. Over medium heat fry cheese patties to a bright golden crust.
Step 4: Serve the cheese patties.Such cutlets are very tasty both in warm and chilled form. Although with vegetable salad, even with cereals, they will perfectly fit into your daily diet, but you might want to cook them even on the holiday table. It is not surprising, because they are prepared quickly and simply, and the ready-made cutlets just melt in your mouth and give you minutes of incomparable pleasure. Bon Appetit everyone!
- - If you do not have unsweetened cornflakes on hand, then you can very well use breadcrumbs. The taste of the finished dish will not change significantly from this, and in order to find the perfect recipe you always need to experiment.
- - Using the same principle, you can cook meatballs with chicken and mushrooms. But keep in mind that they must be prepared in advance: cook or fry in a pan. With any filler, cheese cutlets have a magical taste.
- - In order to make hard cheese easier to grind with a grater, it must be well frozen in advance in the refrigerator or in the freezer.