We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for the preparation of carrot and squash fritters
- Zucchini 1 piece (medium size)
- Carrots 2 pieces.
- Mayonnaise or sour cream 2 tablespoons.
- Chicken egg 1 piece.
- Garlic 1-2 large cloves.
- Green onions and / or dill a couple of branches.
- Salt to taste.
- Ground black pepper to taste.
- Premium wheat flour 2 tablespoons.
- Sunflower oil a few spoons.
- Main ingredients: Carrot, Zucchini, Flour
- Serving 6 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Grater, Plastic or wooden board, Small bowl, Medium frying pan, Wooden spatula for turning, Knife, Paper towel, Serving dish
Cooking carrot and squash fritters:
Step 1: Take the carrots and zucchini.I suggest you try a rather difficult dish, but very tasty - carrot-squash pancakes. Many people make pancakes either from zucchini or from carrots, but if you combine these two vegetables, you get, in my opinion, a rather tasty and healthy dish. They will need quite a bit of flour and any oil. We clean our carrots and zucchini from the skin with a knife. Then we take a grater and rub vegetables on it. It is best to choose the smallest side of the grater and then the vegetables will be very tender. Mix shabby zucchini with carrots in a small bowl. Now season them with a little salt and black pepper to your liking.
Step 2: Mixing the ingredients.
Step 3: Fry the carrot and squash pancakes.We take our medium-sized frying pan, heat a little oil on it, either sunflower or olive. When the oil is heated, then with a spoon we spread our mass in the form of pancakes in a pan. Using a wooden spatula, we turn our pancakes from one side to the other until a golden crust appears. This process will take about 6-7 minutes for frying fritters on each side. When the pancakes are ready, they should be laid out on a towel, preferably paper, so that it absorbs excess oil.
Step 4: Serve the carrot and squash pancakes.Ready-made pancakes can be eaten with sour cream and mayonnaise. It is not only tasty to eat with sour cream, but also useful, because all the vitamins contained in carrots are easily absorbed in the body only in the presence of animal fat. Enjoy your meal!
- - if there is no sour cream or mayonnaise on hand - we recommend replacing them with ordinary butter. Thus, vitamins get into your body with fat to animals, which will help them quickly digest.
- - in order to reduce the cooking time of fritters or to make them juicier, we advise you to cover the frying pan with a lid and fry the fritters on a very slow fire.
- - As a rule, children do not really like such pancakes. Therefore, to make them like them, we recommend adding a little sugar there in the process of preparing a “dough” for fritters. Sweet pancakes can then be served with jam, jam or condensed milk. No child will refuse such a treat.