We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Stuffed Bagels
- Bagels (unsweetened) 350 gr.
- Meat (beef + pork) 450 gr.
- Milk (any fat content) 0.5 l.
- Chicken eggs 3 pcs.
- Hard cheese 200 gr.
- Onion 1 pc.
- Vegetable oil 5 tbsp. spoons
- Salt to taste
- Main Ingredients Beef, Pork
- Serving 5 servings
Inventory:Casserole, Bowl, Meat grinder, Frying pan, Grater, Baking tray, Oven
Cooking stuffed bagels:
Step 1: Prepare the ingredients.We wash the meat with cold running water, dry it with a paper towel. We clean the onion from the husk. We twist the meat and onion in a small meat grinder, add salt and pepper and mix the minced meat thoroughly until a homogeneous mass is formed. Pour milk into a saucepan and heat it to a hot temperature, but do not boil.
Step 2: Stuff the Bagels.Pour the milk into a bowl or a wide plate and portion the bagels into the milk. Soak bagels in hot milk 5 minutes on each side until soft. Put the soaked bagels on a plate. Roll out small balls from minced meat (diameter about 2 cm) We put a minced meat ball into the hole for each bagel and press it with your fingers so that the minced meat is in the middle.
Step 3: Cook the Stuffed Bagels.Beat the eggs in a bowl with a pinch of salt with a whisk or fork until a liquid, homogeneous consistency. Lubricate the pan with vegetable oil and heat. Dip the stuffed bagels into the egg on both sides, put on a preheated pan and fry over medium heat. After the bagels are fried on one side (approximately 3-5 minutes), flip them to the other side. Grate the cheese. We grease the baking sheet with vegetable oil, put the bagels on it, put a little cheese in the middle on each bagel. Preheat the oven to 180-200 degrees and send the bagels to 15 minutes. Do not forget to check the bagels from time to time so that they do not harden.
Step 4: Serve the stuffed bagels.Stuffed bagels can be served both hot and cold. Enjoy your meal!
- - The baking sheet can be covered with baking paper instead of butter.
- - You can add finely chopped mushrooms to the stuffing to the stuffing (champignons are good). Also, minced meat can be replaced with fish.
- - Instead of soft bagels, solid drying can be taken as a basis, but they should be thoroughly soaked in milk until completely softened.
- - Frying bagels is not necessary, you can simply increase the baking time.