Ingredients for Making Soup with Cheese Gnocchi
- Chicken fillet 200 grams
- Onions medium size 2 pieces
- Medium size potato 2 pieces
- Medium-sized carrot 1 piece
- Premium wheat flour 50 grams
- 1 egg yolk
- Milk (any fat content) 50 milliliters
- Hard cheese 25 grams
- Salt to taste
- Purified water 1.5 liters
- Main ingredients: Cheese, Flour
- Serving 2 servings
- World CuisineItalian Cuisine
Inventory:Meat grinder, Cutting board, Knife, Large pan, Deep plate, Deep bowl, Tablespoon, Mixer or whisk, Teaspoon, Grater, Cup
Cooking soup with cheese gnocchi:
Step 1: make meatballs.We will get a very tasty soup, because we will not only cook it with the addition of Italian dumplings, but also with meatballs. So, first of all, we wash the chicken fillet under running water and mode it with a knife into small pieces on a cutting board. After the regime, one onion peeled from the husk is also so that later it would be convenient to grind it through a meat grinder. And so, at your discretion, if it is more convenient for you to grind the ingredient yourself, then try to make the pieces as small as possible. After all, children usually do not like onions and therefore can simply refuse this delicious dish, well, at least - from meat for sure! Using a meat grinder, we first twist the pieces of meat into a plate, and then onion. Salt our ingredients as desired. And mix everything well with a tablespoon until a homogeneous mass is formed. And now with our hands we form small meat balls. So that the stuffing does not stick to your hands, you can rinse them slightly with water. Put the meatballs on a flat plate or chopping board.
Step 2: prepare the vegetables.
Step 3: prepare the soup.While we are chopping all the vegetable components, we put a pot of purified water on a big fire. When the water begins to boil, we fasten the burner to medium heat and begin to cook the soup. Salt the water to taste and mix it several times with a tablespoon to dissolve the salt. First of all, spread the meatballs in a teaspoon in turn. After they emerge on the surface of the soup, add a whole onion and chopped carrots. Estimated Cooking Time - 10 minutes. From time to time, gently mix the ingredients with a spoon. And after - add chopped potatoes and cook more 15 minutes.
Step 4: Cooking Gnocchi
Step 5: add the gnocchi to the soup.
Step 6: serve the soup with cheese gnocchi.After 3-5 minutes, the gnocchi will float to the surface of the soup. This will be a signal that our dish is ready! These gnocchi are cooked very quickly, and thanks to these ingredients they are still very tender and just melt in your mouth. Turn off the heat and let the soup stand for a while and cool down a little. After - we take out the onion with a spoon. we don’t need it anymore. Serving such a dish is possible even without bakery products, because the gnocchi already has flour. You can sprinkle with chopped herbs and offer to add a spoonful of sour cream. It turns out also very tasty! Good appetite!
- - When you do gnocchi, pay attention to the consistency of the mixture. If it is not thick enough, add a little more flour “by eye”, so that the mass in appearance resembles a thick dough. Indeed, the quality of flour is different. Therefore, use an already verified product brand.
- - Soup with cheese gnocchi can be prepared in another way. If you want to add meat-based broth, then you can cook all the ingredients separately - for example, meatballs and gnocchi. Cook vegetables and grind them with a grater. And then put everything in a deep bowl and pour hot broth on it. It turns out also very tasty.
- - In addition to the main ingredients, you can also crumble a hard-boiled egg into the soup and add some noodles.
- - And another important point - it is necessary to monitor the amount of salt in the soup, since we add it to meatballs and gnocchi, and salt the water when we cook the soup. Therefore, "better than a salting on the table than a salting on the head," as the proverb says!