Ingredients for cooking consa
- Premium wheat flour 450 gr. + / -.
- Baking powder for the test 2-2.5 teaspoons.
- Powdered sugar 25-30 grams.
- Butter 75 grams.
- Large eggs 2-3 pieces.
- Milk (any fat content) 180 ml.
- Salt on the tip of a knife.
- Sugar (brown is better) - 1-2 tablespoons (for sprinkling)
- Main Ingredients Eggs, Milk, Flour
- Serving 4 servings
- World CuisineEnglish Cuisine
Inventory:Sieve, Large bowl, Small mug, Mixer, Spoon, Oven, Rolling pin, Baking tray, Tassel, Kitchen towel, Deep plate, Wooden spatula for turning, Serving dish
Step 1: prepare the dough.Take the flour, a large bowl and a sieve. Sift flour over a bowl with a sieve. Then add salt, baking powder for dough and powdered sugar to a bowl with sifted flour. Take the butter, put it in a small mug, put on medium heat and wait until the butter melts. It will take you 1-2 minutes. Add melted to a bowl with flour. Over a deep plate with a knife, break the eggs. Pour milk here, with a whisk, whisk everything a little and pour into a bowl with flour. Pouring not all 3-4 tablespoons leave in the plate. Using a spoon, knead the dough. As a result, it should be smooth and elastic. To achieve this state, you can add a little flour or warm water with the hands while kneading the dough.
Step 2: Cooking Buns.
Step 3: submit the scons.After you get the conses out of the oven, you should cover the entire baking sheet with a kitchen towel and let the buns cool 5 minutes. Then, with the help of a wooden spatula, you can easily transfer the proces from the baking sheet to a serving dish. Enjoy your meal!
- - We advise you to serve conses best with jam, honey, or with everything you want.
- - You can add pieces of chocolate or raisins to the dough. Such consy will appeal to everyone.
- - Instead of sugar, you can sprinkle them with powdered sugar. In this version, they will resemble donuts in some way.
- - the baking sheet can be greased, if desired, with butter or just put food foil on the baking sheet.