We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Making Milk Sausage
- Chicken breast 2.5 kilograms.
- Pork tenderloin 2.5 kilograms.
- Salt 4 tablespoons.
- Ground white pepper 1 tablespoon.
- Ground sage 2 tablespoons.
- Nutmeg (ground) 1 tablespoon.
- Caraway seeds 1 teaspoon.
- Powdered milk 200 ml (or 1 cup).
- Non fat 1.5% milk 400 ml.
- Garlic 2 cloves.
- Purified pig intestines a couple of pieces.
- Main Ingredients: Pork, Chicken, Milk
- Serving 4 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Wooden chopping board, Sharp knife, Two medium-sized pans, A large bowl, A meat grinder, A special nozzle for a meat grinder or a plastic bottle without a bottom, Threads strong for dressing sausages, A tetra bag or a package of juice, Roasting sleeve, Large deep pan, Kitchen stove, refrigerator
Cooking Milk Sausage:
Step 1: process the meat.
Step 2: mix the spices.Then in a separate small bowl we mix all our spices: ground salt, white ground pepper, sage, nutmeg, caraway seeds, milk powder. Then pour all the mixed spices into a bowl with prepared minced meat and mix everything thoroughly. It is advisable to mix the minced meat with your bare hands, so spices from the warmth of your hands will give a special aroma and taste to the whole minced meat. After that, pour in our non-fat milk in minced meat with spices 400 ml, then add garlic grated on a fine grater here and then continue to knead everything until a homogeneous and sticky mass is present.
Step 3: form the sausage in the shell.
Step 4: Cook homemade milk sausage.
Step 5: serve the milk sausage.Homemade boiled milk sausage is ready. We advise you to remove it from the shell, cut into pieces and serve. Homemade sausage will pleasantly surprise you not only with its exquisite aroma, but also with its incomparable taste. Enjoy your meal!
- - washed pig intestines should be turned out and cleaned of the mucous surface. To do this, they are placed on a large smooth board and scrubbed over them with the blunt side of the knife, which should be held in the right hand. First you should scrub weakly, and then stronger. With the left hand, they hold the intestine and gradually pull it to the side, which is the opposite of the movements of the knife itself.
- - in the process of knitting sausages, you need to be very careful and make sure that the twine filled with minced meat does not jump off the slippery shell itself or that your dressing with thread does not weaken.
- - It is best to cool the cooked sausage on the grill first, and then put in the refrigerator for at least the whole night so that your cooked sausage not only cools well, but also gels well.
- - if you want to color your cooked sausage in a useful way, then we recommend that you add a little grated raw carrots or beets directly to the minced meat. And if you suddenly want to give your home-made sausage an exotic and unusual green color, then for this you are advised to simply add the mashed spinach.