We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for cooking Forty-style salad with liver
- Liver pork (or beef) 250 grams
- Radish 400 grams
- Premium wheat flour 2-3 tbsp. spoons
- Soy sauce 2 tbsp. spoons
- Sour cream (any fat content) 50 ml.
- Ground black pepper to your liking
- Vegetable oil (for frying the liver) at its discretion
- Salt to your liking
- Main ingredients: liver, radish
- Serving 4 servings
- World Cuisine
Shallow bowl, Cutting board, Sharp knife, Kitchen stove, Wooden spatula, Frying pan, Cutlery, Serving plate or portion plates, Cauldron, Boiled water
Cooking Forty-style salad with liver:
Step 1: Prepare the ingredients for the salad.Take the pork (beef) liver, rinse several times under running water, then clear it of the films. Next, cut the liver into small cubes. We shift our chopped liver into a bowl, add 2 tablespoons of soy sauce, ground black pepper (optional) and leave all this weight for 30 minutes. While our liver is insisting, we will take care of the radish. We sort out the radishes, cut the tops and tails and rinse thoroughly under the tap. We shift the radishes onto a napkin and let the excess water run off. You can cut the radish in different ways, in our case we cut it into small circles (since the radish is small, if you have a large one you can cut it in your own way, you can cut it into strips).
Step 2: Cooking the liver.
Step 3: Gather Forty Salad with Liver.The cooled liver can be twisted through a meat grinder or chopped in a blender, in our case, cut it into small cubes (it will look nice if the liver is cut into strips). Take a pre-prepared plate and combine our salad. We put chopped radish, combine it with a diced liver, add sour cream and add a little to taste.
Step 4: Serve Liver SaladIf desired, you can decorate our salad with parsley or sprigs of dill. It is also necessary to let our dish soak at room temperature 10-15 minutes. Forty-style salad ready to eat. Good appetite!
- - If you don't have beef or pork liver in your refrigerator, you can replace it with chicken.
- - In order for the liver to be very tender and tasty in its finished form, before cooking it can be soaked for several hours in milk or chilled boiled water.