We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for cooking eggplant in tomato sauce, stuffed with risotto
- Olive oil 7 tbsp. spoons
- Salt 1 teaspoon (usually I put so much, you can choose more or less)
- Chicken broth 750 ml
- Eggplant 600 grams
- Onion 1 onion
- Pine nuts (peeled) 2 tbsp. spoons
- White wine vinegar 1 tbsp. a spoon
- Arborio rice 175 grams
- Parmesan Cheese 30 grams
- Tomato sauce 300 ml
- Main Ingredients: Eggplant, Tomato, Rice
- Serving 4 servings
- World CuisineItalian Cuisine
Inventory:Deep bowl, Cutting board, Sharp knife, Kitchen stove, Wooden spatula, Baking tray, Oven, Frying pan, Medium-sized pan with adjoining lid, Cutlery, Grater, Serving plate or serving plates
Cooking eggplant in tomato sauce, stuffed with risotto:
Step 1: Cooking Eggplant.Fresh Eggplant rinse with water and dry on a towel. Remove the tail and cut into two halves along. Next to a separate plate you need remove the flesh from the eggplant, this can be done with a sharp knife and a tablespoon, but be extremely careful not to touch the eggplant peel. The remaining slices with the skin should be greased with olive oil on both sides and sent to the preheated oven up to 200 degrees. Bake them should on a baking sheet for 6-8 minutes without lubricating it, just put eggplant on it and bake it.
Step 2: Cook the risotto.
Step 3: Bake the eggplant stuffed with risotto.Increase oven temperature up to 230 degrees. At this time, add one third of the total amount of tomato sauce to the finished risotto, mix and put into eggplant slices, which we baked with skin. Rub the parmesan cheese on top and sprinkle pine nuts. Cheese, if desired, can not be grated, but laid out in a layer in accordance with the size of the eggplant. We send to the oven for 5-6 minutes for the last and most important baking.
Step 4: Serve the eggplant in tomato sauce stuffed with risotto.Tomato sauce warm up a little and add table salt to taste. Next, the sauce must be poured beautifully and evenly on portioned plates and lay the finished eggplant with risotto on top. Immediately need to serve while everything is hot. Good appetite!
- - Instead of tomato sauce, you can take fresh tomatoes, boil them a little and remove the skin, then rub through a fine sieve and use this juice to serve on plates.
- - As a decoration for a dish, you can use finely chopped greens, any one to your taste.
- - Such a dish can also be prepared not much differently so that the stuffed eggplants can be served as a portioned snack. To do this, you need to cut the eggplants into thin layers along, fry them or bake in the oven, and then put the finished risotto and wrap the eggplant in a roll. Fasten everything with a regular toothpick and serve it as an extravagant snack for strong drinks.