We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for making the Blue Lagoon cocktail
- Vodka (any of your choice) 50 ml.
- Lemon juice (preferably freshly squeezed) 20 ml.
- Soda water 150 ml.
- Liqueur "Blue Curacao" 30 ml.
- Ice 5-7 cubes
- Lemon (for decoration) 1 slice
- Cocktail Cherry (for decoration) 1 pc.
- Main ingredients: Vodka, Liquor
- Serving 1 serving
- World CuisineFrench Cuisine
Inventory:Granite, Shaker, Hurricane (serving utensils), Ducts
Preparation of the Blue Lagoon cocktail:
Step 1: Prepare the drink.Granite with a volume of 330 ml. must be filled to the brim with ice. Pour in sequentially 50 ml vodka, then pour liquor, and then add lemon juice. All ingredients are thoroughly mixed into a homogeneous mass using a shaker. The prepared mixture should be poured into Hurricane.
Step 2: Serve the Blue Lagoon Cocktail.At the last stage, add soda. We decorate the finished cocktail with a slice of lemon and a cocktail cherry, which are attached to the neck of the glass. For this, a small incision is made in them. We supplement the drink with two tubes. Take a cocktail right away after cooking it. Enjoy the wonderful taste and aroma, with all this at the same time it also has a magnificent blue tint. In this simple version, the Blue Lagoon cocktail has a sweet citrus flavor, chic appearance. When used, it gives excellent fun action. Great drink for the party. Have a good time!
- - Today, in the blue lagoon cocktail, you can use gin, rum, and liquors instead of vodka.
- - Such a cocktail can also be served with crushed ice. To make it, you need to crush the ice cubes in a blender or put them in a dense plastic bag and beat them thoroughly with a culinary hammer for beating meat until the ice turns into small crumbs.
- - In order to tint a cocktail, you can also use a popular bar drink called Bols. What is needed, in particular, is its blue version: Bols Blue Curacao. This is a traditional Dutch liquor, which gained its fame due to its bright and extraordinary taste.