We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for making punch glaze
- Sugar 300 grams.
- Spring water or any drinking (boiled) 2.5 glasses.
- Orange 3 pieces.
- Lemon 2 pieces.
- Fruit juice (any) a little more than 1 cup.
- Egg whites 4 pieces.
- Rum or liquor to taste.
- Main ingredients: Milk, Liquor, Sugar
- Serving 4 servings
- World Cuisine
Saucepan, Grater, Paper or waffle towel, Cutting board, Knife, Refrigerator, Ice cream maker or saucepan with ice, Whipping mixer, Bowls or glasses
Cooking punch glasse:
Step 1: prepare the syrup.Pour sugar into the pan, fill it with cold water and put on medium heat. Constantly stirring, bring to a boil. As soon as the syrup boils, remove it from the heat, add the zest of lemon and orange to the syrup, chopped into small strips. We do the zest like this: take a lemon and an orange, wash it thoroughly under running water, wipe it with a paper or waffle towel. Then, on a fine grater, rub the zest first with lemon, and then with orange. Leave to cool. When the syrup has cooled, add fruit juice to it. You can use the juice of orange, pineapple, mandarin. It is best to use freshly squeezed juice. Then the mass must be filtered and poured into an ice cream maker. Liqueurs are optionally selected lighter or stronger. If rum is added, then you need to take good quality. Cheap rum varieties give the punch a smell similar to the smell of wood oil. Freeze until the syrup acquires the consistency of a liquid slurry.
Step 2: beat the whites.
Step 3: the final touch.After the desired punch consistency is achieved, namely the airy white mass, like a light cloud, you can add a little alcohol. Best for this is liquor or rum. The taste of the drink depends entirely on your preference.
Step 4: serve the punch to the glass.Serve the punch in a bowl or in high transparent glasses on a leg. You can decorate with cocktail umbrellas or orange slices. Enjoy your meal!
- - sugar syrup for making punch should not be too thick and sticky. Otherwise, the punch will freeze badly. You can fix the consistency of thick syrup by adding a few tablespoons of cold water.
- - You can also make syrup in the “cold way”. To do this, sugar must be dissolved in cold water, add the zest of lemon and orange and leave this mixture until the sugar completely dissolves in the liquid. Periodically, “cold syrup” needs to be mixed. When the sugar crystals dissolve, add fruit juice, mix everything thoroughly and filter. The process of freezing the syrup is the same as described above.
- - so that the whites better beat up, and the foam does not settle, before starting whipping, cold water should be added to them at the rate of 1 tablespoon per 1 protein.
- - the ice-cream maker can be replaced by a usual pan coated with ice.
- - liqueurs are chosen only at will between lighter or stronger ones. If you add rum, then you need to take it only of good quality. Cheap rum varieties give your punch a peculiar smell similar to the smell of wood oil.
- - If you plan to treat children with this dessert, you should not add alcohol.