We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Making Chops
- Beef (tenderloin without bone) 850 grams
- Onions 300 grams
- Chicken eggs 2 pcs.
- Ground wheat crackers 30 grams
- Parsley and dill greens 20 grams
- Salt at its discretion
- Ground black pepper at your discretion
- Tomato Paste 75 grams
- Premium wheat flour 25 grams
- Butter 30 grams
- Main Ingredients: Beef, Eggs
- Serving 4 servings
- World CuisinePolish Cuisine
Inventory:Deep bowl, Cutting board, Sharp knife, Kitchen stove, Wooden spatula, Thick bottom pan, Cutlery, Grater, Serving plates
Step 1: Prepare the meat.Be very responsible for the choice of meat, as it should be the freshest and better quality, otherwise the zrazy will not turn out as it should. The meat pulp is selected from the back of the carcass or scapula of beef, thoroughly cleaned of all small bones and white veins, washed. Cut into large and thin slices. Meat should be cut just across the fibersso that it does not lose its elasticity and does not become as hard as rubber. Next, the beef must be beaten carefully with a kitchen hammer to make it thin and plastic. We shift it to a separate dish and put it to the side so that the meat stands.
Step 2: Cook the minced meat for zraz.
Step 3: We form and cook zrazy.We take the meat that we previously set aside, spread it on the kitchen table, spread the prepared mixture on its surface. Next, you must carefully roll the meat into rolls and dress it with a thread. If there is no thread at hand, you can chop with wooden skewers, after cooking we will remove them. Mixes on meat are advised to spread a little, so that the meat can be carefully rolled. We spread our zrazy into a pot with a thick bottom, pour some water and cook for about 10 minutes on a fire above average. In a separate bowl, we breed wheat flour, with broth, which we got from stewing. We send tomato paste and butter there, mix everything thoroughly and water the zrazy, simmer them for another 2-3 minutes until ready.
Step 4: Serve the chops.Zrazy is best served hot to any side dish, best with mashed potatoes or boiled rice, pour sauce on top and decorate with finely chopped dill and parsley. Remember to remove threads or skewers from zraz before serving. Good appetite!
- - Very well zrazy go well with stewed vegetables. They can also be served with boiled rice or grilled vegetables.
- - Zrazy can also be cooked in a double boiler. In this case, all the more beneficial qualities of meat will be preserved, and the dish will turn out to be very rich in taste and aroma. But keep in mind that in this case, their cooking time increases to 40 minutes.
- - In order to prevent the juice from splashing during cape beating, pieces of beef can be covered with dense polyethylene or cling film.