Ingredients for Making Apple Tea
- Fresh apples of any grade 4-5 pieces
- Green tea 1 teaspoon
- Orange 1 piece
- Cinnamon stick broken into pieces 1 piece
- Allspice 3-4 pieces
- Cloves 1-2 pieces
- Distilled pure water 1, 5 liters
- Main IngredientsApple
- Serving 4 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Stove, Paper kitchen towels, Deep pan, Cutting board, Double tea strainer, Strainer, Cup - 4 pieces
Making apple tea:
Step 1: make apple tea.Everything ingenious is simple! In ancient times, the Greeks saved such unpretentious drinks from the heat, and in winter they warmed it up and added honey, lemon and mint to the drink and treated themselves for colds. Making tea from apples is very simple and easy, for this, pour clean distilled water into a deep pan and bring to a boil on a stove that is turned on to a strong level. While the water is boiling, rinse the orange with apples under running water, pat dry with paper kitchen towels, cut the apple with a knife into 2 halves, peel the seeds and remove the stalk. Then lay these 2 ingredients on a chopping board and with a knife cut into rings with a thickness of dabout 1 centimeter. After the water has boiled, throw fruit into it. Put the cinnamon stick into pieces, allspice and cloves in a double tea strainer and add to all the ingredients. Screw the stove to a small level, cover the pan with a lid and brew tea for 30 minutes. Due to such a simple, slow processing, almost all the vitamins contained in the fruits are preserved, and all the spices open themselves in the finished tea completely and without residue. Another plus in the process of slow cooking is that the fruits do not boil and tea is obtained without a strong fleecy precipitate. In 5 minutes until the end of cooking add green tea, boil it with the whole mass 2 - 3 minutes and turn off the stove. Give some tea 10 to 15 minutes.
Step 2: filter apple tea.Strain the brewed tea through a strainer into the teapot. Now it all depends on your desire, you can give tea the opportunity to cool and pour it cold into cups with pressure pieces of ice and a stick of cinnamon. You can decorate such tea with mint leaves and apple slices. You can serve hot tea and sweeten it with honey or sugar, all in your hands.
Step 3: serve apple tea.Apple tea is served cold or hot with a cinnamon stick in a cup. In the summer, you can add ice, freshly washed leaves of mint, lemon juice or any syrups in the form of flavoring additions to it. In winter, apple tea is combined with any kind of honey and lemon. Aperitifs are often added to this type of tea and are given the name "Mulled wine." It can be hot up to 35 - 40 degrees homemade wine, cognac, whiskey, light fruit liqueur and even vodka. Such tea, in addition to giving a huge amount of vitamins, warms up perfectly and eliminates unnecessary colds! Tasty and healthy! Enjoy your meal!
- - If you decide to make summer tea, the ice that you will add to it must be made of pure boiled distilled water in order to avoid indigestion.
- - The more tea is infused, the tastier it is.
- - In this type of tea, instead of oranges, you can add dried orange or lemon peels, previously soaked in boiling water for 5 to 10 minutes. This process is needed so that bitterness from dried citrus leaves is gone.
- - The cooled tea can be heated in the microwave or in a small saucepan and renew its taste with a cinnamon stick and apple syrup
- - Do not reduce the amount of water written in the recipe because during boiling, the water is boiled and evaporated, and as a result you will get about 1 liter of tea, designed for 4 servings.