Ingredients for making fruit in diet jelly
- Purified water 100 milliliters
- Kefir 500 grams
- Gelatin 30 grams
- Sugar or honey 2 tablespoons
- Vanillin 1 pinch
- Kiwi medium size 3 pieces
- Large banana 1/2 piece
- Large orange 1/2 piece
- Main ingredients
- Serving 8 servings
Inventory:Small casserole, Tablespoon, Cutting board, Knife, Mixer or hand whisk, Deep serve, Deep bowl, Kitchen stove, Refrigerator, Three small bowls, Kitchen paper towel
Cooking fruits in diet jelly:
Step 1: prepare the gelatin - the first stage.Pour gelatin into warm water, mix well with a tablespoon and leave to swell for 40-60 minutes.
Step 2: prepare the kiwi.While gelatin is swelling with us, we can prepare fruits for our diet dish. We rinse the citrus ingredient under running water and wipe it dry with a kitchen paper towel. In the beginning, peel the kiwi and cut it into small cubes on a cutting board. We transfer the processed component to a small bowl.
Step 3: prepare the banana.
Step 3: prepare the orange.And lastly, wash the orange under water, wipe it with a towel and cut it into two halves on a cutting board. We put one aside, and with the second knife we carefully cut the peel. Trying not to damage the flesh of the orange, cut it into small slices. Shredded component is transferred to a free bowl.
Step 4: prepare the milk mass for the dish.
Step 5: prepare the gelatin - the second stage.We put on a medium fire a pan with swollen gelatin and, with constant stirring with a spoon, heat it. Attention: the ingredient should never boil. It is enough that it becomes liquid and well hot. After that, turn off the burner and set the pan aside so that the gelatin cools down. While this is happening, constantly stir it with a spoon so that it does not thicken!
Step 6: prepare the fruit in a diet jelly.Pour cooled gelatin into the kefir mass and beat well with a whisk. In a serving form, preferably from transparent glass, lay out chopped fruits. After - fill everything with kefir-gelatin mixture and mix everything well with a spoon. We put in the refrigerator a dish on 4-6 hours 2-3 shelves on top.
Step 7: serve Fruits in diet jelly.The fruits in diet jelly are very tender and literally melt in your mouth! We serve a jelly dish to the table either directly in this glass form or drop it on 10 Seconds in a bowl of hot water, holding the shape over the edge with your hands. Immediately after that, cover the dish with a flat dish and turn it upside down. Now everyone can put as much of this delicacy on his plate as he wants! Good appetite!
- - Instead of a special deep form for serving, glass glasses are perfect. It will not only be aesthetically pleasing, but also decorate your holiday with bright colors.
- - In jelly, you can add any fruit, but not necessarily only the above. Also, if you prefer preservation, you can also add slices of pineapple or apricot in your own juice. In a word, experiment and surprise guests.
- - If you want to make the dish more colorful, then you can fill the bottom with jelly of any color, wait a few hours for it to freeze in the refrigerator and then follow the steps of the recipe.
- - If you want to decorate your dish in a special way, then you can beautifully lay pieces of fruit on the bottom of the form, and only then fill the container with kefir-gelatin mixture and the remaining fruit pieces. Then the guests will have an appetite even before they try this jelly dessert!