Ingredients for Cheese Marinade
- Hard cheese 70-100 grams
- Ready mustard 2 tablespoons
- Butter 1-2 tablespoons
- Salt to taste
- Ground paprika spice 1 teaspoon
- Ground white pepper to taste
- Cream 20% fat 150 milliliters
- Wheat flour 1 tablespoon
- Dry white wine 200 milliliters
- Main IngredientsCheese, Cream
- Serving 1 serving
Medium bowl, Teaspoon, Tablespoon, Medium pan or stewpan, Cooker, Medium grater, Fork or mixer, Small flat plate, Wooden spatula, Frying pan
Cooking cheese marinade:
Step 1: prepare hard cheese.Using a medium grater, grind the cheese. We choose the cheese ingredient at our discretion. Since it will melt during cooking, you can choose, for example, Russian or Gruyere. That is, we choose cheese for your taste, since this particular product will give the dishes a mouth-watering aroma. Shredded component is transferred to a small plate.
Step 2: prepare the mustard mixture.In a medium bowl, spread the mustard and add ground white pepper, paprika and salt to taste. Using a fork or mixer, beat all the ingredients until a homogeneous mass is formed.
Step 3: prepare the Cheese Marinade.Put butter in a pan and put on medium heat. Constantly stir the ingredient with a wooden spatula until it melts. Then pour the flour into the container and mix the two components in a circular motion until the flour begins to acquire a pleasant creamy color and outwardly resembles a thick sauce. Meanwhile, heat the cream over low heat in a medium saucepan, stirring them constantly with a spoon. The temperature should not be high. It is enough that the cream is warmed to a good warm state. After - turn off the burner and pour the milk ingredient in a thin stream into the butter-flour mixture. Attention: mix everything in parallel with a spatula until the components are homogeneous. Pour wine into the same saucepan or stew-pan and put on a small fire so that our ingredient is slightly warmed up to a warm state. After that, carefully pour the creamy liquid into the wine, while constantly stirring all the components of the marinade with a spoon. When the mixture begins to become thick, add the mustard mass and again mix everything well with a spoon until all of our components are mixed properly. Then remove the container from the fire and last but not least, continuing to mix everything well with improvised equipment, add the grated cheese. If necessary, you can add a little salt and pepper to the Cheese marinade.
Step 4: Serve the Cheese Marinade.As I said, this sauce goes well with meat! It is very important to immediately add it to the main semi-prepared meat dish immediately after its preparation. per 10-15 minutes until ready. And for the brightness of taste and a golden crust, you can also sprinkle meat with grated cheese. Good appetite!
- - If there is no cream at hand, then they can be replaced with milk. In this case, try to choose a dairy product with a high percentage of fat content to make our marinade thick.
- - An excellent assistant in the kitchen will be a blender! If you have such equipment at hand, be sure to use it. Beat the sauce ingredients in the mixing steps. This way you get a more tender marinade with well-ground ingredients.
- - After preparing the main dish, be sure to pour the meat with the cheese marinade that has been placed on a baking tray before serving.
- - If the marinade turns out to be very thick, it can be diluted with a small amount of broth, milk or, in extreme cases, ordinary water.