We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ukrainian-style ingredients for making stuffed cabbage with meat and rice
For stuffed cabbage:
- Pork tenderloin 500 grams
- Beef tenderloin 500 grams
- Cabbage 1 head per 5-6 kilograms
- Onion 2 heads (large)
- Long grain rice, unpolished 1 cup
- Distilled pure water 2, 5 cups
- Vegetable oil 3-4 tablespoons
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Onion 2 pieces
- Fresh dill 300 grams
- Tomatoes 4-5 pieces (large and juicy)
- Vegetable oil 3-4 tablespoons
- Distilled pure water as needed
- Main Ingredients: Beef, Pork, Cabbage
- Serving 10 Servings
- World CuisineUkrainian Cuisine
Inventory:Kitchen paper towels, Cutting board, Meat grinder, Deep bowl - 2 pieces, Plate - 2 pieces, Sink, Colander, Deep pan, Stove, Table spoon, Deep plate, Frying pan, Kitchen shovel, Refrigerator, Deep cauldron, Oven, Fork
Cooking cabbage rolls with meat and rice in Ukrainian:
Step 1: prepare the ingredients.Wash pork and beef, rinse under running water, dry with paper kitchen towels, lay on a cutting board, clean from the hymen, cartilage and veins. Then grind the meat into a meat grinder into minced meat, through a medium-sized grid, directly into a deep bowl. Wash peeled tomatoes, onions and dill greens under running water, dry the tomatoes and onions with paper kitchen towels, and shake the greens over the sink to remove excess liquid. Grate the tomatoes on a coarse grater in a deep bowl. Lay the onion and greens on a chopping board, and chop the onion with a medium cube with an approximate diameter up to 7 millimeters, finely chop the greens and arrange the ingredients in separate plates. Rinse the cabbage under running water, cut the cob and leave it in the sink so that the glass is water, it will take a little later. To prepare this type of dish, you need semi-boiled rice, it is very easy to cook it. Rinse the rice under running water in a colander, drop it into a deep pan, fill it with water so that it is higher than the level of rice by 3 to 4 fingers and add salt to taste. Place the pan on a stove that is on a medium level. Then cook the rice for 10 - 15 minutes periodically stirring it with a tablespoon so that it does not stick to the bottom of the pan. Rice cooking time is considered after boiling water. Then discard the half-boiled rice in a colander, let the excess liquid drain and lay in a separate deep plate to cool.
Step 2: prepare the stuffing for stuffed cabbage.
Step 3: prepare the cabbage.
Step 4: forming cabbage rolls.
Step 5: prepare a dressing for stuffed cabbage.
Step 6: bake cabbage rolls with meat and rice in Ukrainian.Preheat the dressing, heat the oven up to 190 - 200 degrees. Then fill the cabbage with the stewed dressing, add clean distilled water to the cauldron so that it completely covers the cabbage rolls, cover the cauldron with a lid and put in a preheated oven on 1,5 hour. After the required time has passed, look into the oven and check the cabbage is ready with a fork, if it enters the pulp freely, cabbage rolls are ready, if with pressure let the dish reach full readiness until the cabbage is soft. For 2 hours even the hardest cabbage will fall apart. If you need to pour water into the cauldron, its level should always be higher than cabbage rolls.
Step 7: serve Ukrainian cabbage rolls with meat.Ukrainian cabbage rolls with meat are served hot, portioned on a plate and decorated with dill. Sour cream or whipped cream is served with cabbage rolls. Also, this dish is in perfect harmony with such types of sauces as sour cream, cream, milk sauce. You can serve any kind of bread to cabbage rolls, but you can do without it, since rice is heavy and dense food. Ukrainian cabbage rolls with meat will decorate your table and delight your stomach, enjoy a simple and delicious dish! Enjoy your meal!
- - Stuffing for this type of cabbage rolls can be done not only with rice, but also with millet.
- - In this type of stuffed cabbage you can add any spices you like that are suitable for meat or vegetable dishes.
- - Pouring for stuffed cabbage can be done combined by adding 200 to 300 grams of sour cream to the above number of tomatoes.
- - To cook this type of stuffed cabbage, you can use ready-made minced meat from pork or beef meat, you can also use ground beef with the addition of ground pork lard.
- - Instead of vegetable oil, lard or olive oil can be used to fry the onions and prepare the pouring.
- - Sometimes the onions, which are part of the minced meat, are fried in pork fat and added together with cracklings to the ground meat.