We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Making Poor Dumplings with Raw Potatoes
Ingredients for making "poor" raw potato dumplings:
- Butter 70-100 grams
For the test:
- Mineral carbonated water 250 milliliters
- Salt 1 teaspoon
- Chicken egg 1 piece
- Wheat flour 500 grams
- Medium size potatoes 2-3 pieces
- Fresh parsley to taste
- Fresh dill to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Main ingredients Potato, Flour
- Serving 4 servings
Inventory:Cutting board, Knife, Two deep bowls, Cooker, Kitchen table, Deep plate, Rolling pin, Colander, Food wrap, Sieve, Tablespoon, Glass, Medium pan
Cooking "Poor" raw potato dumplings:
Step 1: prepare the dough.First, sift the flour through a sieve directly into a deep bowl, so that the flour is saturated with oxygen, and thanks to this the dough becomes softer and more tender. Then we make a depression in the center of the flour hill with our fingers. Break the egg there, add salt and pour in sparkling mineral water. Attention: be sure to use sparkling water for this recipe, because thanks to this component the dough is softer and the dish is juicier. And now we knead the dough with clean hands. When the components begin to form a homogeneous mass, transfer it to a previously prepared table, sprinkled with flour. Knead the dough until it stops sticking to your hands and becomes elastic. After - we wrap it in cling film and leave it aside to insist.
Step 2: prepare the potatoes.
Step 3: prepare the greens.
Step 4: prepare the filling of the dish.
Step 5: prepare the "poor" raw potato dumplings.We unwind the cling film (it will no longer be useful to us), in which we kept the dough. We spread the test component on the kitchen table and knead it well several times with our hands. Using a rolling pin, we roll out the dough into a large pancake. Now we take a glass and cut out circles on a test layer with its border. Attention: Knead the remaining shapeless pieces of dough and roll the pancake out of the dough again. Cut the circles again with a glass. We repeat this procedure until we have finished the dough. We spread our filling on each circle with a teaspoon and, joining the edges of the dough with our hands, give the dumplings a beautiful appearance. Important: we try to well press the edges of the dough with your fingers so that the dish does not stick out during cooking. Put the prepared dumplings to the side on the kitchen table dusted with flour. In the meantime, put a pot of plain water on a big fire. The water should be in the tank a little more than half, so that the dumplings could rise to the surface and at the same time not stick to the bottom of the pan. When the water begins to boil, add salt to it and mix everything well with a tablespoon. After boiling, make a medium heat and carefully place the formed dumplings in boiling water with your hands. Across 2-3 minutes gently mix the dish with the convex side of the spoon so as not to tear the tender dough. And now we wait until the water boils again. After that, cook the dumplings with raw potatoes yet 7 minutes. After the allotted time, turn off the burner and drain the water through a colander. We leave our dish in this condition for 1 minuteto get water from it.
Step 6: Serve the "poor" raw potato dumplings.We transfer the "poor" dumplings with raw potatoes to a deep plate with butter. We mix everything well with a tablespoon and can be served with your favorite sauce or sour cream. Good appetite!
- - If you cooked a lot of dumplings, and you still have a few raw servings, then sprinkle the cutting board with flour, put our test dish on it and, sprinkling it on top with a little more flour, wrap everything with cling film. We store in the freezer an unlimited amount of time.
- - To prevent the dumplings from sticking together during cooking, in addition to salt, you can add a couple of tablespoons of vegetable oil to the water.
- - If desired, finely chopped onions can also be added to the filling.
- - Attention: for this dish we take only the highest grade flour and proven brands. After all, the taste of dumplings depends on the quality of the flour.
- - When serving, in addition to sour cream or sauces, you can put fried chopped onions. This ingredient will also give dumplings a pleasant taste and aroma.
- - To prevent the dumplings from sticking together, after cooking they can be rinsed under cold water. But in this case, it is necessary to melt the butter in order to pour it over our dish afterwards.