Ingredients for cooking chicken stew with prunes and vegetables in white wine.
Ingredients for cooking stewed chicken with prunes and vegetables in white wine:
- 1.5 kg chicken fillet
- Prunes 8-9 pieces
- Dried apricots 8-9 pieces
- Carrot 1 piece
- Onion 1 piece
- Dry white wine 1 cup (glass capacity 250 milliliters)
- Cream, non-fat liquid 1 cup
- Vegetable oil 3-4 tablespoons
- Turmeric half a teaspoon
- Ground caraway seeds 1 teaspoon
- Ground black pepper 1 teaspoon without slide or to taste
- Paprika 1 teaspoon
- Curry half a teaspoon or to taste
- Main Ingredients Chicken, Cream, White Wine
- Serving 6 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Kitchen paper towels, Cutting board - 2 pieces, Knife - 2 pieces, Kettle, Stove, Bowl - 3 pieces, Measuring cup, Tablespoon, Teaspoon, Frying pan with lid, Kitchen spatula
Cooking stewed chicken with prunes and vegetables in white wine:
Step 1: prepare the ingredients.Wash chicken fillet under running water and dry with paper kitchen towels, clean from veins, cartilage and excess fat. Then lay the chicken on a cutting board, and cut into arbitrary pieces with an approximate thickness up to 3 centimeters. Heat the floor of the kettle with plain running water. Place dried apricots and pitted prunes in separate bowls and pour boiling water over them. Let the dried fruit soften for 15 to 20 minutes. Peel the onions and carrots, rinse them under running water, dry them with paper towels, lay them on a cutting board and cut them, onions in half rings up to 5 millimeters, carrots into slices with an approximate length up to 4 centimeters and diameter 1 per 1 centimeter. In a measuring cup, measure the right amount of cream and mix them with a tablespoon with the required amount of white dry wine. Specify the number of spices in the recipe, pour into the bowl and mix with a clean, dry tablespoon.
Step 2: stew the onion.
Step 3: stew the chicken onion.After the onion has reached the desired consistency, toss the chopped chicken fillet to it, mix the mass with a kitchen spatula and simmer the ingredients until the chicken turns white on all sides. This process will take approximately 15 to 20 minutes during this time, the chicken will let the juice, in which the onion will reach full readiness. Do not forget to periodically mix the total mass with a kitchen spatula for even stewing.
Step 4: add carrots and wine with cream.
Step 5: add the spices.Stew meat in gravy for 10 minutes, periodically removing the emerging foam on the surface of the liquid mass, using a slotted spoon. Then take the bowl and pour its contents into a pan to all the ingredients, mix them with a tablespoon until smooth and simmer for 3 to 4 minutes in order for the spices to dissolve their aroma.
Step 6: add dried apricots with prunes and bring the dish to readiness.
Step 7: serve the stewed chicken with prunes and vegetables in white wine.Stewed chicken with prunes and vegetables in white wine is served hot, stacked in portions on plates. This dish can be supplemented with grated Parmesan cheese, chopped fresh dill or parsley, or grated boiled chicken eggs. The choice of side dish is up to you, this chicken will be delicious with any addition. You can serve it with boiled rice, mashed potatoes, any boiled pasta or relish it with fresh bread of any kind. Of the aperitifs, white dry or semi-sweet wine is most suitable for this dish. Not expensive and tasteful! Enjoy your meal!
- - Dry white wine can be replaced with 6% apple cider vinegar.
- - This dish will be more delicious if you lay the chicken with all the ingredients and bake in the oven for 30 to 40 minutes until the meat is ready.
- - Supplement in the form of dried apricots and skim cream is not essential. You can not put dried apricots, but instead of cream, pour ordinary pure distilled water mixed with wine.
- - The set of spices and seasonings in this recipe is not important, you can put any that are suitable for cooking vegetable dishes and chicken dishes.
- - Instead of chicken, you can use chicken wings, thighs, drumstick, or a whole chicken cut into portions.
- - Vegetable oil can be replaced with olive, corn, butter or lard.
- - Do not forget that for raw and cooked products there must be separate cutting boards and knives!