Ingredients for Cooking Baked Apples
- Large apple 1 piece
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon spice
- Sugar 2 teaspoons
- Peeled walnuts 1 tablespoon
- Pitted raisins to taste
- Dried apricots to taste
- Dried cranberries to taste
- Butter 0.5 Tbsp
- Apple or orange juice 50 milliliters
- Main IngredientsApple
- Serving 1 serving
Inventory:Cutting board, Knife, Teaspoon, Tablespoon, Deep plate, Bakeware, Oven, Small knife, Kitchen paper towels, Kitchen cloth holders
Cooking Baked Apples:
Step 1: prepare the nuts.Since today we are preparing not simple baked apples, but a filling dish, for a start we need to prepare it. To do this, put peeled walnuts on a cutting board. Using a regular knife, grind the component into small pieces, so that later it is convenient to ram them inside the apples. Shredded ingredient is placed in a deep plate.
Step 2: prepare dried apricots.Under running warm water, wash the dried apricots. After - put it on a cutting board and grind it into small pieces at your discretion, using a knife. The processed ingredient is shifted to a plate with nuts.
Step 3: prepare the raisins.We wash raisins under running warm water. Then - wipe the ingredient dry with a paper towel. The processed raisins are laid out in a plate with other components of the filling.
Step 4: Prepare CranberriesDried Cranberries - Delicious Dried Fruits. In addition to the fact that this ingredient contains a lot of useful substances and vitamin for our body, it also gives the dishes a refined aroma and pleasant acidity. Therefore, we wash the component under running warm water, wipe it with a paper towel and put the cranberries on a plate to the other components of the filling.
Step 5: prepare the filling.Pour sugar and cinnamon into a plate with dried fruits and nuts. Using a tablespoon, mix everything well until a homogeneous mass is formed. Then - put the filling aside so that it can be infused and let the juice go.
Step 6: prepare the apple.In order for us to make a delicious dish, it is not necessary to take some special sort of apples. For such a dish, both Golden or Ligol and Semerenko are perfect. The main thing is that the apple was big, ripe and juicy. So, for starters, rinse the apple well under running water. Using a small knife, cut out the core in the ingredient, starting from the top of the fruit, where the tail is located. At the same time, we cut out the core so as not to touch the bottom of the apple. Thus, we get a real apple pot. Attention: If you accidentally cut out the bottom of an apple, don't be discouraged. The dish is still baked and will be very tasty and juicy.
Step 7: Cook the Baked Apples.So, we processed the apple and prepared the filling. Therefore, we move on to the most important stage - cooking. Using a teaspoon, stuff the apple with the filling. After that, put the apple in a small baking dish, in appearance similar to a pot (in such pots cupcakes are often baked). Pour apple or orange juice into the bottom of the mold. And on top of the apple, right in the center of the filling, lay out a piece of butter. Bake an apple in a preheated oven to a temperature 375 ° C during 30-45 minutes. Attention: the degree of readiness of the dish is checked with a small knife. If the inventory calmly cuts through the pulp of the fruit, then the baked apples are ready and you can turn off the oven.
Step 8: serve the baked apples.After the apples are baked, do not immediately serve them to the table. We take them out with the help of fabric tacks from the oven and set aside to cool slightly for 10 minutes. And you can serve such a tasty and tender dish with ice cream, whipped cream or yogurt right in this small baking dish. Good appetite!
- - To make baked apples more dense inside, then you need to reduce the cooking time to 30 minutes.
- - You can cook many baked apples at once, and not 1-3 servings. To do this, it is best to take a large baking sheet and place stuffed apples at a small distance from each other. Well, the juice can be diluted with a small amount of purified water. Anyway, in the process of baking, the juice will evaporate, and soak the dish with its aroma.
- - Instead of sugar, you can add flower honey to the filling. Then the dish will turn out even more aromatic and tasty.
- - If you have a juicer on hand, then it is best to prepare natural juice with pulp. Pour the liquid into the baking dish and sprinkle the pulp in the dish before serving.
- - Since the baked apple is quite sweet, it is best served with green or black tea and a slice of lemon.
- - Instead of walnuts with dried fruits, you can add anything you want to the filling. Baked apples are very tasty if they are stuffed with the same apricot or apple jam, or any other kind of nut. Also, a very tasty dish is obtained if you put pieces of orange or pear in it.
- - Before serving, baked apples can be sprinkled with powdered sugar and add a couple of pinches of vanilla sugar.