We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for making kefir yeast dough
- Sifted wheat flour 650 grams
- Sugar 60 grams
- Salt half a teaspoon
- Kefir 200 grams
- Milk 50 - gram
- Dry baker's yeast 30 grams
- Creamy margarine 50% fat 75 grams
- Chicken egg 2 pieces
- Main ingredients: Kefir, Flour
- Serving 1 serving
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Stewpan, Measuring cup, Stove, Deep bowl - 2 pieces, Whisk, Tablespoon, Teaspoon, Kitchen towel, Bowl
Preparation of kefir yeast dough:
Step 1: steam the yeast.Pour the required amount of milk into the stewpan, and place the required amount of margarine. Put it on a stove turned on at medium temperature, and heat the milk to 30 - 35 degrees. This process will take you 1 - 2 minutes during this time the margarine will melt. Milk should be warm, but not hot! Pour the milk and fat into a bowl and add the right amount of dry yeast to them. Do not mix the yeast; let it brew for 15 minutes in a warm place.
Step 2: mix the rest of the ingredients.
Step 3: knead the dough.Introduce the brewed yeast into the resulting liquid mass, mix the liquid very carefully until smooth with a tablespoon and add the sifted wheat flour into it. Enter the flour in parts, while mixing the mass. When it becomes difficult to knead the dough with a spoon, knead it with your hands directly in the bowl. The consistency of the dough should turn out to be soft, elastic and not stick to your hands. Lubricate the clean bowl with a little vegetable oil and place the kneaded dough in it. Cover the container with a kitchen towel and place the dough in a warm place, for example near the stove on 1.5 - 2 hours in order for it to rise. After you can use it for its intended purpose, for example, for making rolls, pies, pies, pizza and many other dishes.
Step 4: serve the kefir yeast dough.Kefir yeast dough is suitable for the preparation of any yeast dough products. Its further processing depends on the baking you want to cook. If you bake bread, rolls, pizza, pies then immediately after the dough has risen and settled, you need to mix it in a small amount of flour in order to make it more dense. If you cook pies from this dough in a pan, treat the table surface with vegetable oil without washing off the fat from your hands, divide the risen dough into the required number of pieces, which are then stuffed and fry in a pan. Delicious flour products are made from this magnificent dough! Cook with pleasure! Enjoy your meal!
- - You can adjust the taste of the dough by adding the right amount of salt and sugar. For example, for pizza and bread you need a more fresh dough, in which you can put more salt, and buns can be made sweeter by adding more sugar.
- - Do not experiment and do not try to heat up kefir, this can cause it to curl up and as a result, instead of kefir, you will get cottage cheese. Yeast will rise splendidly on the amount of warmed milk and margarine that are indicated in this recipe.
- - During the preparation of the test, chicken eggs and kefir should be at room temperature!
- - Instead of dry yeast, you can use pressed fresh yeast, for the above amount of ingredients 20 - 25 grams of fresh yeast.