Ingredients for making coffee with orange juice.
For 4 servings: For coffee:
- Distilled pure water 500 milliliters
- Instant coffee in granules 6 teaspoons
- Oranges 500-600 grams (total 300 milliliters of natural juice)
- Sugar 6 tablespoons or to taste
- Ice at will
- Fat cream 4 tablespoons
- Main Ingredients: Orange, Cream, Sugar, Coffee
- Serving 4 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Heat Resistant Carafe, Manual Juicer, Tablespoon, Teaspoon, Refrigerator, Food Wrap, Bowl, Fine Mesh, Paper Towels, Glass, Blender
Making coffee with orange juice:
Step 1: making coffee.To prepare this drink, you can use any coffee, whether it is instant or ordinary custard. This recipe uses a quick option to make an invigorating drink. Therefore, pour the right amount of instant coffee of any brand into a large, heat-resistant carafe. Turn the stove to a strong level and place a kettle on it with the right amount of clean distilled water. Bring the liquid to a boil and pour boiling water over instant coffee. Set the carafe aside, let the coffee cool. Then place a sieve with a fine mesh on a glass bowl and put filter paper on its bottom. Strain the coffee in a bowl, pour it back into the carafe. Allow the drink to cool completely, then cover the container with plastic wrap and refrigerate.
Step 2: squeeze the juice from oranges.Rinse oranges under running water, pat dry with a paper towel, lay on a cutting board and use a special knife to remove a little peel from the orange, that's enough 5 grams. After cut the oranges into 2 halves with an ordinary knife and squeeze the juice out of them using a manual juicer. Pour the sweet and sour liquid through a fine sieve into a glass, in this way you will get rid of the sediment in the form of orange pulp.
Step 3: combine the ingredients.Pour cold black coffee into a blender bowl, add orange juice, cream and the right amount of sugar, whisk the ingredients at high speed for 1 - 2 minutes. Then pour the liquid mass into a glass, add ice to taste and sprinkle coffee with orange zest. The taste of such coffee is rich, cooling, invigorating due to cream, the drink becomes nutritious, and lemon juice gives the body vitamins, drink and enjoy!
Step 4: serve coffee with orange juice.Coffee with orange juice is served cold, it is poured into large transparent glass glasses. Immediately before serving, add ice to coffee and sprinkle it with orange zest. Sometimes this type of coffee is decorated with whipped cream and chocolate syrup. Coffee with orange juice will make your life easier, especially in the mornings when you need to force yourself to get up from soft fluffy pastels and go to work. Cheer up, fortify, saturate! Enjoy your meal!
- - There is an easier option to make this type of coffee. Just brew regular black coffee in advance, put it in the refrigerator, and in the morning squeeze the juice from oranges, pour yourself a portion of black coffee, add cream, sugar and orange juice to it. Stir the mass with a tablespoon and your morning refreshing drink is ready! So prepare this type of coffee in Brazil.
- - Juice, cream and sugar can be whipped separately, a rather dense mass will be obtained. After pour it into a tall glass cup, then pour black coffee into it with a thin stream. In the glass you get 2 layers of black and light yellow. This is a Polynesian version of making coffee with oranges.
- - Sometimes cinnamon is added to this type of coffee.
- - You can adjust the taste of your coffee yourself by adding or decreasing the amount of ingredients, for example, if you add more cream, the coffee will turn out to be thicker and more saturated. More orange juice will give a pleasant sour taste and a magnificent citrus aroma.