Ingredients for Apple and Orange Juice
- Medium sized green apples 2 pieces
- Oranges 2 pieces
- Sugar to taste
- Ice cubes 5-6 pieces
- Main Ingredients: Orange, Apple
- Serving 2 servings
Inventory:Blender, Cutting board, Knife, Kitchen towels, Juicer, Deep plate
Preparation of apple-orange juice:
Step 1: prepare the ingredients.Rinse apples under running water and pat dry with a kitchen towel. Then, with a special or ordinary knife, peel the apples. And on a cutting board we cut into cubes up to 1 centimeter in size. In this case, the core and seeds must be removed. We pass to oranges. We wash the fruits under running water and dry with towels. On a cutting board with a knife, cut oranges in half and hands over any deep plate, squeeze the juice.
Step 2: chop the apples.In a clean blender bowl, we shift the sliced apples and ice cubes. And with a teaspoon, add sugar to taste. Close the blender bowl with a lid and grind the ingredients at medium speed until a homogeneous mass is formed. Then add our orange juice to the mixture. And mix together for another 10 seconds. Then the finished freshly squeezed juice can be served.
Step 3: serve apple - orange juice.From the blender, pour the juice into a decanter or immediately in circles. For a more cooling effect, you can add a couple of ice cubes to the mug. Such juice can be served with any dish as a drink. And also prepare it for breakfast with croutons and your favorite jam. Enjoy your meal!
- - If you want a more interesting taste, you can add ginger root. For this recipe, it will be enough to take a very small piece of ginger and add it to the chopped apples in a blender bowl.
- - It is not necessary to add sugar to this juice, but if you think the taste is too sour, you can add 1-2 teaspoons.
- - Such juice is obtained with a certain amount of pulp. If desired, juice from a blender can be poured into a sieve. And a large portion of the pulp will remain on the surface of the sieve. And you get juice that will be pleasant to drink even from a straw.
- - If necessary, such juice can be diluted with a small amount of clean water.