Kiwi Milkshake Ingredients
- Kiwi 2 pieces
- Banana 1 piece
- Milk 200 milliliters
- Vanilla Sugar 1 sachet
- Vanilla ice cream 2 tablespoons
- Caramel ice cream 2 tablespoons
- Main Ingredients Kiwi, Milk
- Serving 2 servings
Inventory:Refrigerator, Cutting board, Kitchen knife, Plates - 2 pieces, Measuring cup, Blender, Kitchen paper towels, Tablespoon, Tall glass goblets
Making a Kiwi Milkshake:
Step 1: Prepare the KiwiKiwi is a very healthy and tasty tropical fruit, as it contains not only a lot of vitamin and minerals, but it also includes folic acid, and it is very useful for the proper development of the baby in future mothers. Therefore, our cocktail is useful not only for adults and children, but also for pregnant women. We take the fruits of kiwi and with the help of a kitchen knife we clean them from the skin. Then we shift to a cutting board and cut across the circles. We shift some of the most beautiful round slices into a separate plate, we will need them to decorate glasses with a cocktail. The rest of the fruit ingredient can be divided into smaller slices using the same sharp inventory. Then we shift the slices of kiwi on a free plate.
Step 2: prepare the banana.Since kiwi has a sour taste, so many people prefer to add a banana to a milkshake besides this fruit. Thanks to this component, the taste of the cocktail will become softer and will interrupt the kiwi acid. We will try to do this. Take a banana and rinse it under running water. Then we wipe his skin from the water with kitchen paper towels. Manually free our skin from the skin and transfer the flesh of a banana to a cutting board. Using a kitchen knife, cut the ingredient across into round pieces. Then we put the banana circles in a plate with chopped pieces of kiwi.
Step 3: Prepare a Kiwi MilkshakeWe transfer our prepared exotic fruits from the plate into the blender bowl, and then pour the right amount of milk from the glass into the blender's container. Milk should be chilled. Add vanilla sugar from a bag to our kitchen appliance ingredients. We cover the blender's container and beat our components of the drink in turbo mode during 3 minutes. After that, open the lid of the container and spread the vanilla and caramel ice cream to a whipped mass in the blender bowl with a tablespoon. We again cover the blender's container with a lid and whisk all our ingredients in the same turbo mode another 1 minute. A milkshake should be uniform in consistency with lush, dense foam.
Step 4: serve the kiwi milkshake.Pour the finished cocktail from the blender bowl into tall glass goblets. On top, we decorate the glasses, if desired, with round slices of kiwi, banana or mint leaves. Do not forget to put in each glass a cocktail tube. Also, an edible sweet straw will be a great substitute for a cocktail straw. A light and tasty soft drink will not only cheer you up, but also give you a boost of energy for the whole day, as well as a good mood. Good appetite!
- - Before preparing a milkshake, put a few clean glasses for a drink in the freezer so that they freeze well. Then our milk drink will keep you cool for much longer.
- - You can also add pieces of ice to glasses with a cocktail.
- - To make a milk soft drink, use better pasteurized milk. It is odorless, unlike homemade milk. Try to buy a dairy product with 2.5% fat content.
- - Your milkshake will be very tasty if you add a little cinnamon to it.
- - You can also add a little sweet cocoa powder, then the milkshake will become slightly brown in color and gain the taste of not only exotic fruits, but also chocolate.
- - If you do not have a blender, do not be discouraged. You can also whisk a milkshake with a mixer. Only then use the container for our high-walled ingredients so that the milk liquid does not splatter during whipping.
- - To make a cocktail, choose ripe kiwi fruits. They should be slightly soft when pressed on them. The banana skin should be yellow, and the fruit itself should not be overripe and dark in color.
- - For the preparation of a cocktail, use ice cream, which does not include vegetable ingredients, since during the preparation of a cocktail, they can delaminate and this will ruin the taste and appearance of your milk drink. Plombir is best suited for preparing a milkshake.