We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for making homemade gutless sausage
- Fresh pork tenderloin 1 kilogram
- Fresh chicken fillet 700-800 grams
- Fresh pork bacon 200 grams
- 3-4 eggs
- Medium-sized garlic 6-7 cloves
- 1.5 teaspoon salt
- Sweet pepper black to taste
- Main Ingredients: Pork, Lard, Chicken
- Serving15 servings
Cutting board, Knife, Meat grinder, Kitchen paper towel, Bowl, Hand whisk, Garlic, Table spoon, Food foil, Kitchen scissors, Baking tray, Oven, Kitchen gloves, Plate, Hand mortar with pestle
Cooking homemade sausage without guts:
Step 1: prepare the meat.To cook sausages at home, you need to use several types of meat at the same time. We wash the pork tenderloin and chicken fillet under running water and put it on a cutting board. Using a kitchen knife, thoroughly clean the meat ingredient from the veins and excess fat. Then cut the pork and chicken into small pieces and then grind the components using a meat grinder. Attention: if you do not want pieces of meat in the sausage, then it is better to use a meat grinder with a fine grill.
Step 2: prepare the lard.
Step 3: prepare the eggs.Using a kitchen knife, free the eggs from the shell over the bowl and pour the egg whites and yolks into this bowl. Using a hand whisk, beat the egg components well into the lush foam.
Step 4: prepare black pepper with peas.
Step 5: prepare the garlic.We shift the garlic cloves onto a cutting board and, having pressed on them with the handle of a knife, remove the husk from the garlic ingredient. Then using the same sharp inventory, chop the ingredient very finely. Attention: You can also chop garlic with the help of the garlic.
Step 6: prepare the egg mixture.
Step 7: form homemade sausages without guts.In the resulting egg mixture, transfer the chopped meat and lard and with a tablespoon mix everything until a homogeneous mass is formed. Then we take food foil and with the help of scissors we cut it into pieces or we tear with our hands into approximately identical pieces, the size of about 30 to 20 centimeters. Using a tablespoon, we transfer the forcemeat to one edge of the foil and after that - with our hands we give the meat mass the sausage shape, stepping back from the edge of the foil 1.5 - 2 centimeters. The sausage should be quite long and along the entire length of the foil. Then, gently holding the edges of the foil on both sides with your hands, we begin to wrap the foil with sausage meat in a roll very tightly. And we twist the edges of the foil so that the meat does not fall on the baking sheet during the cooking process. We get a seemingly long “candy” wrapped in a candy wrapper. Attention: You need to lay out the meat ingredient on the shiny mirror side of the foil, since during the baking process of our dish, the heat from the mirror surface of the paper will begin to reflect inward and thus the process of cooking our dish will accelerate.
Step 8: prepare a homemade sausage without guts.We put meat "sweets" tightly to each other on a baking sheet and put the mold in a preheated oven to a temperature 180 ° C. We bake our dish in such a thermal regime for 1 hour After this time, we turn off the oven, and we take out the baking sheet using the kitchen oven gloves from the oven. Allow homemade sausages to cool slightly, and then carefully unfold the foil with your hands. We take ready-made sausages from the food foil and transfer them to a free plate.
Step 9: serve homemade sausage without guts.Homemade sausage without guts - a delicious snack. Before serving, cut it into small pieces with a kitchen knife. Serve the sausage as a cold appetizer to the festive table. Good appetite!
- - For the preparation of homemade sausages, you can use ready-made minced meat.
- - In addition to the listed spices, you can also use others if you wish, to your taste. As well as spices and spices used to prepare meat dishes.
- - You can also grind meat with a blender or with a kitchen knife. In this case, the meat must be chopped as small as possible.
- - You can cook homemade sausages with a thick cling film or in a baking sleeve.
- - For cooking home-made sausages, use only high-quality and fresh meat. Pork should not be weathered and dark in color. Do not cook homemade sausage from a frozen meat ingredient.
- - It is not necessary to spread the minced meat on the foil in a thick layer, since it can be badly baked and inside be raw. Also, the sausage meat layer should be along the entire length of the foil of the same thickness so that the sausage is baked evenly on all sides.