We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for cooking a la potato with halva
- Halva sunflower 250 grams
- Shortbread Cookies 350 grams
- Condensed milk 250 grams
- Butter 50 grams
- Cocoa Powder 3 Tbsp
- Walnut peeled for dipping pastries
- Sugar powder for crumbling cakes
- Main Ingredients: Oil, Cocoa and Chocolate
- Serving 6 servings
- World cuisine Finnish cuisine
Inventory:Fridge, Plate, Blender, Bowl -2 pieces, Cutting board, Kitchen knife, Rolling pin, Paper bag, Tablespoon, Food wrap, Paper cupcakes, Wide serving dish
Cooking "A la potato" with halva:
Step 1: prepare the butter.We take out the butter from the refrigerator and transfer it to a free plate so that it melts on its own to room temperature. Attention: the creamy ingredient does not need to be melted on the stove or in the microwave.
Step 2: prepare the nuts.
Step 3: prepare "A la potato" with halva.In a blender bowl we transfer halva and cookies broken into small pieces and at an average speed we grind everything until smooth. The resulting mass should resemble a homogeneous crumb. Attention: if you want the texture of the cakes to be smooth, then grind these ingredients very carefully. And if you like pieces of biscuit to come across in the dessert, then part of the test ingredient can be crushed to the state of a homogeneous crumb, and part of the ingredient can be transferred to a paper bag and crushed using a rolling pin, several times rolling it over the packet. Then we transfer the resulting mass to a clean bowl and add softened butter, condensed milk to the same container. Using a tablespoon, thoroughly mix all the ingredients together. After that, we add cocoa powder to the mass and mix well again, so that in the future this ingredient is evenly distributed over all the cakes. It’s time to form a potato. To do this, we collect a full tablespoon of the resulting mass and transfer it to the palm of the hand. We form a ball or sausage from it, resembling a potato in shape, and transfer it to a wide dish. Although I like to form balls more, as they turn out, as for me, more beautiful and neat. After all the cakes are ready, roll some of them in icing sugar or sprinkle chopped nuts on top of the dessert. Wrap the dish with cling film and put it in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours. After this time, we take out the dish with our dessert from the refrigerator and remove the cling film. We shift each cake into a paper cupcake tin, and then put them on a wide dish.
Step 4: serve “A la potato” with halva.We put a dish with ready-made cakes on the table. The dessert turned out well! Sweet, with the smell and taste of halva and chocolate. It remains only to pour yourself fragrant tea or coffee and enjoy our cakes "A la potato" with halva. Good appetite!
- - You can also roll cakes in coconut or cocoa powder.
- - Our dessert can be prepared not only from shortbread cookies, but also from biscuit, as well as from vanilla crackers. To do this, roll them through the meat grinder so that they are not too small.
- - Vanilla sugar or other spices can also be added to the cake mass. You can also add oatmeal to the dough, it will give our dessert a pleasant cereal flavor.
- - You can also add slices of any nut to the dough, as well as raisins, candied fruits or dried fruits to your taste. Just do not overdo it with the ingredients, as cakes can turn out to be sweetly sweet.
- - If you are preparing “potatoes” for adults, then you can add some rum, cognac or liquor to the cakes. From these alcoholic drinks the taste of your dessert will become more saturated and bright.