We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for making pian-se
For the test:
- Purified water 300 milliliters
- Sugar 1 teaspoon
- Dry yeast 7 grams
- Salt 1 pinch
- Wheat flour 600 grams
- Vegetable oil 2 tablespoons
- Minced pork and beef 300 grams
- White cabbage 600 grams
- Large onion 1 piece
- 5 cloves medium sized garlic
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Main Ingredients: Beef, Pork, Cabbage, Yeast Dough
- Serving 6 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Cooker, Tablespoon, Small pan, Cutting board, Knife, Teaspoon, Sieve, Deep bowl - 2 pieces, Rolling pin, Cling film, Frying pan with lid, Medium bowl - 2 pieces, Mantovark or double boiler, Serving dish, Fork or skimmer
Step 1: prepare the flour.
Step 2: prepare the yeast mixture.Pour purified water into a small saucepan and place the container on a small fire. Already literally through 4-6 minutes the water will become warm, and this is just what we need to knead the dough. Attention: if the water has reached a temperature above 36 ° -38 ° C, just set the pan aside and give it time to cool slightly. So, after - turn off the burner, and add sugar to warm water and mix everything well with a tablespoon. After that we pour dry yeast into the container, and again, carefully neatly stirring with the improvised inventory, we dissolve the component in the liquid and after that we set it aside to stand for 10 minutes. Important: if the water temperature is above the set, then the yeast can go bad and the pies simply will not work.
Step 3: prepare the dough.
Step 4: prepare the cabbage.
Step 5: prepare the onion.Using a knife, peel the onion from the husk and after that, we rinse the ingredient well under running warm water. We spread the vegetable on a cutting board and, using the same sharp improvised equipment, chop the onion into small squares, the size of no more than 5 millimeters. Shred finely chopped onions in a clean medium bowl.
Step 6: prepare the garlic.
Step 7: prepare the minced meat.Spread minced pork and beef in a bowl with chopped onions and garlic, add black ground pepper to taste and carefully mix all the ingredients with a tablespoon until a homogeneous mass is formed. Attention: if you use freshly frozen minced meat, then it must be removed from the freezer in advance and set aside to cool to room temperature. In no case should the meat component be thawed in the microwave or under running hot water, as this can ruin the taste of the filling.
Step 8: prepare the pian-se filling.
Step 8: Cooking Pyan-se.
Step 9: serve pian-se.While still hot, after cooking, they are best served immediately. But you can treat guests with such pies along with sour cream, mayonnaise or any sauce of your choice. Pyan-se turns out to be very tasty, fragrant and with rich juicy filling. Good appetite!
- - If you want to cook pian-se during Lent, then minced meat can be replaced with fried mushrooms.
- - In addition to spices such as ground black pepper, you can add a little red ground pepper to the filling. But this is only if you like spicy dishes.
- - Instead of white cabbage, Beijing cabbage can be chopped into the filling. Then Pyan-se turns out even more delicate and aromatic.
- - If you don’t have a special double boiler or pressure cooker at hand, do not be discouraged, as you can always buy a double boiler-fan. Such dishes are very convenient and easy to use. To do this, fill a small amount of water with an ordinary deep frying pan or a cauldron with thick walls and a bottom, put a double boiler-fan in a container and put pies on its surface. And so that the dish does not stick to the surface of the double boiler, it can be greased with a small amount of vegetable oil using a pastry brush. After that, put the container on the fire less than average, cover the pan or cauldron tightly with a lid and cook the pan for a set time.