Beef Chili Ingredients
Ingredients for making beef chili:
- Onions 3 pieces (medium)
- Garlic 6 Prong
- Tomato paste 3 tablespoons
- Canned chili 4-5 pieces
- Ground beef (fresh) 1 kilogram 200 grams
- Tomatoes in their own juice 2 cans (800 grams)
- Canned beans 2 cans
- Vegetable oil 3-4 tablespoons
- Chicken broth 200 milliliters
- Chilli Powder 1 Tbsp
- Ground cinnamon 1/2 teaspoon
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Main Ingredients: Beef, Beans, Onions, Garlic
- Serving 7 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Knife, Paper kitchen towels, Cutting board, Deep plate - 3 pieces, Canned wrench, Measuring cup, Tablespoon, Teaspoon, Deep stewpan with a lid, Wooden kitchen spatula, Fork, Stove, Soup ladle, Plate
Cooking Beef Chili:
Step 1: prepare the ingredients.Peel the onion and garlic with a kitchen knife. We wash vegetables under running water from any kind of pollution and dry with paper kitchen towels. Then, one by one, we put them on a cutting board and cut them into cubes with a diameter of up to 1 centimeter, just chop the garlic finely. We lay out the slices in separate deep plates. Using the key for canned food, open jars of tomatoes in their own juice, with chili peppers, as well as with canned beans. Take 4 - 5 chili peppers, chop them like garlic and put them in a separate deep plate. We also put minced meat on the kitchen table, put tomato paste, vegetable oil, salt, a measuring cup with 200 milliliters of chicken stock and all the spices indicated in the ingredients.
Step 2: stew the onions and garlic.Turn the stove on to the middle level and put on it a deep, large stewpan 3 - 4 tablespoons of vegetable oil. When the fat warms up, we throw the chopped vegetables into it, that is, onions and garlic. Stew them, stirring with a wooden kitchen spatula 45 minutes until soft and light golden crust. Then add 3 tablespoons of tomato paste, chopped chili, chili powder and cinnamon to the stewpan. Mix the ingredients with a kitchen spatula and let them stew even 2 minutes.
Step 3: fry the minced meat.
Step 4: bring the dish to full readiness.
Step 5: serve beef chili.Beef chili is served hot. If desired, before serving, each portion of this dish is sprinkled with grated Parmesan cheese or any other hard cheese, and chopped greens of dill, parsley, cilantro or green onions can be used instead of cheeses. The ideal light aperitifs for this dish are red dry or semi-sweet wines, soft drink supporters can relish chili under a glass of pomegranate juice. Cook with love! Enjoy your meal!
- - In addition to the spices indicated in the recipe, you can also use tomato powder, caraway seeds, bay leaves and many other spices.
- - If the taste of the chili is too acidic, add 1 - 2 tablespoons of sugar to this ingredient. This ingredient will soften the taste of the finished dish.
- - Instead of canned tomatoes, you can use fresh tomatoes in your own juice, but before that they must be kept in boiling water for 1 - 2 minutes, cool, remove the skin and finely chop.
- - Very often in this type of chili I add vegetables and fruits such as sweet bell pepper, apples, olives or olives.
- - For the preparation of chili, you can use any aluminum non-stick deep saucepan, pan or cauldron.