We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for making trout fish soup
- Trout 500 gr.
- Potato 400 gr.
- Onion 1 pc.
- 1 carrot
- Bay leaf 3 pcs.
- Salt and pepper to taste to taste
- Parsley and basil to taste
- Main ingredients
- Serving 4 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Saucepan with lid, Cutting board, Knife, Bowl, Spoon, Skimmer, Sieve or gauze, Deep plate
Cooking trout fish soup:
Step 1: Clean and cook the fish.For cooking trout fish soup, you can take both fresh fish and fresh-frozen. If you use the second option, then it must first be thawed, then cleaned and thoroughly rinsed. If you want to cook the broth from a fresh fish, then it is necessary, first of all, to clean it correctly. At the very beginning, trout is cleaned from scales with a kitchen knife. Next, cut off the head and very carefully rip open the belly. We take offal and gills. After that, the fish is washed thoroughly in running water. Cut it into several parts and put it in a pot of water, along with the head of the fish. We put the pan on medium heat and cook for 20 minutes.
Step 2: Cook the ear.After the fish stock is ready, you need to get pieces of trout in a bowl with a slotted spoon, and strain the liquid through a fine sieve or gauze. After which the broth of the fish is again set on fire. Potatoes and carrots need to be peeled and cut into cubes and circles, respectively. In a boiling broth, put chopped vegetables and kiss peeled onion. Cook the composition until the ingredients are soft.
Step 3: Serve the trout ear.Cooked trout meat should be divided into small parts, removing all the bones from it. When the vegetables are cooked in the broth, add the fish to the pan. You also need to add washed leaves of bay leaf, salt and pepper soup to taste. Finely chop the greens and pour it into the pan. We cover the ear with a lid and cook it in this form for 2-3 minutes. Then we extinguish the fire, and we insist the dish for about 30 minutes. Fish soup can be served on the table. Most often, the ear is eaten with sour cream or mustard. Enjoy your meal!
- - In order to cook such an ear, it is not necessary to use all the fish. The dish can be prepared from the tail, fins and head. Thus, from the remnants of trout, which you often throw away, you can cook an appetizing and rich soup.
- - In order to make the first dish more nutritious, at the time of its preparation, you can add a little rice or wheat grits. The taste of this will not change, but the ear will be easier to fill.
- - To saturate the taste of trout fish soup, you can add a few peeled tomatoes. For this, it is enough to scald them with boiling water. Add tomatoes to the boiling broth whole without cutting.