We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
1. Preheat the oven to 190 ° C.
2. Separate the egg whites from the yolks.
3. Mix the yolks with 60 g of sugar until light in color, add the palm oil and mix for another 2 minutes. Then add the milk, cocoa, flour and sifted baking powder, mixing until the composition is homogeneous.
4. Separately mix the egg whites with the salt powder, then add 100 g of sugar and mix until it dissolves completely, and the foam formed is dense.
5. Take 1-2 tablespoons of beaten egg whites and incorporate them into the composition with yolks and cocoa, using a spoon. Then pour the remaining beaten egg whites into the composition and mix carefully with a spatula / spoon.
6. Peel apples and seeds, cut them into cubes and mix them with lemon juice, brown sugar and cinnamon.
7. Put the composition in a tray lined with baking paper and put in the oven for 5 minutes. Then remove the tray, put the chopped apples and put back in the oven for 45-55 min. Do the toothpick test, if it comes out clean => baking tray. Then take it out to cool on a grill.
8. For the cream, mix the liquid cream with cinnamon and sugar and mix until it gains volume and consistency.
9. For decoration, thinly slice the apple, put it in a non-stick pan with the sugar, put the lid on and let it simmer until the apple softens and becomes shiny (5-8 min). Remove the apple slices from the pan and leave them to cool on a baking sheet.
10. Cut the edges of the cooled cake, put the cream on top, powder with cinnamon, then put the apple slices.