We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Baked Fruit Ingredients
- Sweet apples 2-3 pcs.
- Peaches 3-4 pcs.
- Apricots 6-7 pcs.
- Plums 5-6 pcs.
- Pears 1-2 pcs.
- Orange 1 pc.
- Butter for lubrication
- Sugar 2 table. spoons
- Cinnamon to taste
- Nutmeg to taste
- Main Ingredients: Orange, Peach, Pear
- Serving 5-6
Inventory:Crockery, Knife, Paper towels, Grater, Cutting board, Stove, Oven, Baking tray or baking dish
Cooking Baked Fruits:
Step 1: Prepare the ingredients.All fruits that you will use must be thoroughly washed with running water and then dried with paper towels. We will not remove the peel from the fruit, but the core with seeds and seeds is a must. Separately, the word needs to be said about the orange - we clear it of the peel, which we grind on a fine grater into the zest - we still need it, and squeeze the juice from the orange. You can bake whole fruits and berries stuffed with berries, but we will do this - cut all medium-sized fruits into pieces, trying to make sure that they all turn out to be the same size.
Step 2: Cooking Baked Fruits.Turn on the oven so that it warms up to 180 degrees. We clean and dry a baking sheet, or a baking dish, with butter so that the fruits do not burn. And then we spread pieces of fruit on it mixed. Sprinkle the powdered sugar or sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg. Add the zest of the orange to the fruit and pour the fruit over the juice. Fruits are ready for baking, we send the baking sheet to the oven and mark it on the timer for 15-20 minutes. During this time, the fruit will have time to give juice and will not become too soft.
Step 3: Serve the finished baked fruits ...Once the fruit is ready, turn off the oven and let the dessert cool. Ready fruits are served on the festive table in beautiful portioned bowls. Such fruits go well with ice cream and whipped cream. Therefore, you can complicate the dessert by laying it in layers with the indicated sweets. Your guests will be delighted! Enjoy your meal!
- - If you are preparing dessert for an adult company, then instead of or together with orange juice, you can pour fruit before baking brandy, liquor, syrup, rum or dessert wine. The taste will become even more aromatic and rich.
- - Honey gravy with chopped nuts goes well with fruit. You just need to choose not very sweet fruits, or remove sugar from the recipe.
- - Instead of cinnamon and nutmeg, you can use vanillin. Dried spices can be replaced with live foods. For example, cinnamon sticks and vanilla pods.
- - A set of fruits and berries is optional, you can use any existing ones. Persimmons, bananas, nectarines, strawberries, cherries are also well baked.
- - Instead of ice cream, baked fruit can be served in a bowl with mascarpone cheese or low-fat yogurt. Well, if you serve fruit with ice cream, then use a regular ice cream without additives.