We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Making Curd Pudding
- Curd 250-300 grams
- Chicken eggs 2 pcs.
- Semolina 2 tablespoons
- Butter 50 grams
- Raisins 50 grams
- Sugar 1/3 cup
- Jam (or icing sugar) 4 tablespoons
- Main ingredients Eggs, Curd
- World CuisineEnglish Cuisine
Inventory:Egg separator, Whisk, Bowls - 2 - 3 pcs., Glass - 2 pcs., Tablespoon, Fork, Saucepan, Blender, Paper towel or napkin, Kitchen stove, Oven, Bakeware, Serving dish, Serving dishes
Cooking cottage cheese pudding:
Step 1: Separate the squirrels from the yolks.The eggs need to be washed carefully, the egg separator must be placed in a glass, first break one egg in such a way that the protein flows into a glass, then quickly transfer the yolk to another glass. Do the same with the second egg. Proteins need to be combined with sugar and beat well with a whisk.
Step 2: Combine the ingredients.
Step 3: Bake the pudding in the mold.Squirrels pour sugar into the curd mass gradually, whisking it with a whisk. Place the pudding dough in a blender and beat until smooth. The oven must be heated up to 180 - 200 degrees. Pour the batter into the baking dish, place in the oven and bake within 15 to 20 minutes.
Step 4: Serve the curd pudding.Transfer the finished curd pudding to a large serving flat plate. Pudding (served chilled) cut into portions and put in saucers or small plates, then sprinkle with powdered sugar or pour sweet jam (strawberry, cherry, blueberry or some other). This air cake can be washed down with tea, milk, cocoa or coffee. Enjoy your meal!
- - The yolk can be separated from the protein in another way: put on rubber disposable gloves, break the egg in one hand, try to hold the yolk, letting the squirrel drain into a bowl.
- - In many recipes they write that the oven must be heated to a certain temperature, for example, to 180 - 200 degrees. But not all stoves have a thermostat, and immediately the question arises of what to do. The answer is simple: you need to make the fire medium.
- - There are a lot of ways with which you can melt butter, but some of them are not very convenient. The simplest is the following: place the oil in a ceramic dish, previously cut into small pieces, then place in the microwave for 15 - 20 seconds.