- Curd 1 kg
- Eggs 10 pcs.
- Raisins 250-300 grams
- Lemon 1 pc.
- Sugar 1 cup
- Marmalade (multi-colored) 100 grams
- Main ingredients Eggs, Curd
- Serving 4 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Kettle, Bowl - 2 amount, Glass baking dish, Blender or mixer, Grater, Kitchen stove with oven or oven
Step 1: Soak the raisins.Raisins should be soaked in a bowl of hot water for 10 - 15 minutes, then drain and rinse with cold running water. Cottage cheese must be put in a bowl, sprinkle with sugar, stir well with a spoon or fork. Wash eggs gently under the tap with water.
Step 2: Make the lemon zest.Bring the water in the kettle to a boil. While the water is boiling, rinse the lemons very carefully, then scald them with boiling water. Grate grate the zest, trying not to touch the white loose layer. The resulting zest needs to be dried a little with a paper towel.
Step 3: make the dough.In cottage cheese with sugar, you need to add washed raisins, eggs and dried lemon peel. Now all this must be mixed to a homogeneous mass with a mixer or blender and put in a bowl. The dough should be infused in a warm place for about 2 to 3 hours.
Step 4: Bake Easter.After the dough has “approached”, you can bake Easter from it. Put the dough in a glass baking dish, then in the oven, preheating it to 200 - 220 degrees. Half an hour later, Easter is ready. In the meantime, prepare the decoration for Easter: cut the marmalade into small pieces.
Step 5: serve Easter.Easter is served on a serving large plate, decorated with slices of multi-colored marmalade in the form of the letters “X” and “B”, which means “Christ is risen!”, Also lay the marmalades at the base of Easter and around the letters. Easter is very sweet and tender, you can write it down with warm milk, tea or another drink. Good appetite!
- - Easter should be prepared from dry cottage cheese, otherwise after baking Easter can fall into pieces, and in the kitchen in which Easter is cooked, it should be warm enough. The optimum temperature is 23 - 25 degrees Celsius.
- - To make the Easter airy and soft, the cottage cheese should be wiped through a fine sieve, and if the cottage cheese that you will use to prepare Easter is sour, it can be poured with milk for 1 hour, all the acid will be neutralized.
- - It’s better not to store Easter for a long time, so it’s better to eat maximum the next day.
- - Ready Easter can be decorated not only with marmalade, but also with candied fruit colored candies, raisins, custard, and also sprinkled with sugar or powdered sugar.