We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Making Bacon Loin
- Bacon (thin slices) 7-8 pieces
- Pork (sirloin) 2 kilograms
- Garlic 7 cloves
- Salt to your liking
- Ground black pepper to your liking
- Rosemary to your liking
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 4 servings
- World CuisineAsian, Oriental
Inventory:Cutting board, Sharp knife, Garlic press, Paper towel, Baking sheet, Cooker with oven, Serving dish
Cooking a loin in bacon:
Step 1: Prepare the filet.Peel the garlic and chop finely, or pass through a garlic press. Rinse a piece of pork well under running cold running water and drain with a kitchen paper towel. Rub it with chopped garlic, ground pepper and salt.
Step 2: Step 2: Put the bacon.Now wrap the pork fillet soaked with spices and wrap it in slices of bacon, thinly sliced in advance. A piece of fillet should be completely wrapped in bacon. Sprinkle bacon with rosemary on top.
Step 3: Step 3: Bake the loin.Place the loin on a baking sheet. Preheat the oven to a temperature of 230 degrees, place a baking sheet inside and leave to bake for about 15 minutes. So the bacon is well browned and will take on a very appetizing color. Then reduce the temperature to 170 degrees, leave to bake for an hour.
Step 4: Step 4: Serve the bacon in the bacon.Remove the pan from the oven when the meat is fully cooked. Let it cool for about 15 minutes, then cut into slices and serve. This dish can be served both independently and in addition to any side dish. As a decoration of the dish, you can use finely chopped parsley or dill! Good appetite!
- - This dish goes well with fresh vegetables, sliced in the form of a salad, or grilled.
- - Bacon in a bacon can be served with any spicy or creamy sauce to your taste.
- - The loin is best stored uncovered in the refrigerator for no more than three days.